SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : a silent scream

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dejay

a silent scream

The silent scream
There are so many good Christians living with a secret sin and feel they cannot tell anyone for fear of being judged. I know firsthand what it is to be locked in that dungeon and wrestle with Satan himself only to be defeated again and again. The enemy kept me bound with lies such as, “ If you tell anyone, everything you confessed to be, will become a lie”, or “A REAL Christian would have never fell into such a trap.” I was in a spiritual wilderness, I cried, begged, made promises but still no deliverance came, I could only say, "Lord, I cannot take anymore. I am worn out. It was the secret that kept me bound, not the sin. The Lord was more than willing to forgive me but deliverance didn’t come until I confessed my sin and it was no longer mine and Satan’s little secret. My mind was no longer the enemy’s battlefield. James 5:16 confess your faults one to another. If you are dealing with a secret sin, take heart my friend, some of the Lord’s most beloved saints also dealt with a besetting sin, just tell someone, even if it is a stranger. I have been young and now I am old and this I am certain of, the Lord will test those He intends to use!

A stranger in the Lord

[email protected]
www.lettersofhope.com
I am here if you would like to talk to someone that has no room to judge, (James) 4:12, I also welcome any comments you have to offer, our website is under construction but we are receiving your emails.
May the Lord richly bless you!

"Who is a God like unto thee, that pardons iniquity, and passes by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? He retains not his anger forever, because he delights in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea" (Micah 7:18-19).
Who am I? A mother of 5 and a grandmother of 10 and blessed beyond measure, by the grace of God all my children are in....

2006/3/18 23:22Profile
Greenquality

mountains of Pa.

Re: a silent scream

I hear you loud and clear,brother.....This past sept I got married ,I got to the church and i'm waiting upstairs,and I got the gitters.the preist ask me if i would like to confess my sins. I stopped and thought to my self,I never confess my sins to anyone,so i said ok.now the gitters turn to shivers,and my mind all the sudden became a battle field.all of past sins came in to rembering as i approched the alter and as I spoke in shame, I became humbled, a peace came over me,a stillness, i knew right than, that not only that I was forgiven, but had peace,and a sound mind. what! a way to start, before getting married.Peace with God thur Christ.

2006/3/18 23:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy