SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : 2 cents

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Diane, your orginal first paragraph got me 'hooked' to your post. VERY TRUE! I haven't seen TV preachers in a while, I'm fortunate to NOT have too much money to pay for cable. Praise the Lord. Thanks for you post, it was truly a blessing.

2006/3/20 0:01
roadsign

Re: About Joshua

Joshua, do you mind sharing your age with us, and maybe also share what God has been doing in your life - like how he drew you to himself.
Diane

2006/3/20 6:46Profile

Re:

I believe I posted it on this website. [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5683&forum=13&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0]here.[/url]

I'd have to do a deep search through my email box to find the 'more indepth' of my testimony.

2006/3/20 13:25
roadsign

Re: Jushua's life

You have shared a litte bit there, Joshua.

I think that the past profoundly affects the way one views their present world. And it affects the way one reacts to life, even after a salvation experience.

I feel that knowing a bit about you really helps.
I see you are 18 and have been rescued from a very deep pit only a few years ago.

I had no idea, earlier. For all I knew, you could have been a 50 y o adult who was saved 40 years ago. One expects something different in that case.

I can see that God's hand is on your life in a big way. He has already done amazing things - in a VERY SHORT time. If he got you this far, he will continue to work in your life and refine you for his glory. It is a life time divine project.
God bless you, Joshua.

Diane

2006/3/20 13:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy