SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Church Family

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Church Family

You know this is a pretty amazing place; where all these believers can come together from all over the world and encourage one another, correct one another, love and pray for another. There was a time when I was growing despondent about the lack of like-minded brethren in my area. Then I found this community. I really appreciate the maturity of the posts and the patience shown to us who are still growing.

Thanks Greg for putting this resource together and thank you to the moderators as well.

God Bless this ministry,

Murray

2006/3/16 10:53Profile
groh_frog

Re: Church Family

I second that.

2006/3/16 11:02Profile

Re: Church Family

I third that...

Between the preaching available and the wisdom of those on the forum, this has become an invaluable resource for all of us.

However, I would caution you to not forsake fellowship in your local area. You need that. This forum should not replace the local church.

Krispy

2006/3/16 12:04
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

Krispy,

I hope I was not giving the impression of me forsaking my local fellowship or attending of my Church. I still love my Church and my brothers and sisters there. I was just expressing my thankfulness for this resource and its contributors.

Murray

2006/3/16 16:09Profile

Re:

Well, I did kinda get that impression. But I also understand that sometimes things get misunderstood on a forum like this very easily.

I'm glad you do have a local church family.

Krispy

2006/3/16 16:12
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

Krispy,

After rereading my original post it would be easy to draw that conclusion. I would say there are a lot people in my Church who are not at a point of desperation to see God move amongst them. That it is what I meant of a lack of like-minded brethren. Thanks for listening.

Murray

2006/3/16 16:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy