SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Taking an exam...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Taking an exam...

Hello...

Today, I will be taking the Departmental Exam necessary for completing Graduate School. If possible, could you please pray for me? I will begin taking the exam this morning and will complete it at about 5pm (U.S. Central Standard time).

While I feel confident on most sections that will be covered, I am a little concerned about some of the material that I haven't studied for several years. Please pray that God brings all of this material freshly into my mind as if I studied it recently!

Thank you for your prayers! He is so faithful!

:-)

2006/3/16 10:16Profile

Re: Taking an exam...

Praying for you.
Let us know how it turns out!

2006/3/16 10:36

Re: Taking an exam...

Chris,

Came on this rather late, but praying now.

2006/3/16 12:37
ccchhhrrriiisss

Prayers...

Hello...

Even though I was exhausted and a little "under-the-weather," I did very well on the test. This means that I will be graduating with my Masters in May.

Now, I would ask for prayer concerning life [u]after[/u] school. Currently, I am working at the University as a Web Developer, as well as a Graduate Research Assistant at the South Texas Archives. I have applied for a job at NASA (where I have interned three times), but I will not find out about this until April or possibly May. I would really like to begin working full-time right now. Other options include immediately beginning a phD program. Please pray that my steps are directed by the Lord.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

2006/3/17 14:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy