SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : What are the words that are coming out of your MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Revolution

Edge of Sodom

What are the words that are coming out of your MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Christians need to be speaking the word of GOD out of their mouths for every situation that comes up in their lives, instead they speak what they, see, feel hear, not the word of GOD. We have to speak the Word conserening the situation that they are facing before GOD can act. We speak what SATAN puts in our heads. We have to take captive every thought that comes into our heads.
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Speak the WORD OF GOD.

2006/3/16 7:46Profile

Re: What are the words that are coming out of your MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo... good stuff. I like you already!

Krispy

2006/3/16 7:53

Re: What are the words that are coming out of your MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother,

This verse has been on my heart over the last day. It is one of the most encouraging verses in scripture, if one cares to look at it that way.

It gives us permission to be 'wrong' within our new status as believers/born again Christians, and yet to have hope that we can [u]engage[/u] the power of God against our internal enemies.

It is truly wonderful too, to experience the power of the truth Paul expresses.

There is still a very large discipline, though, in submitting all that we would like to verbalise/say, to the scrutiny of the Holy Spirit, and then to be obedient to His guidance.

As you imply, it's not just about faith to say the things we KNOW God has given us, it is about faith to say something other than what comes to us naturally. It is about obedience to 'not' saying, sometimes. That also takes faith in certain situations. This is a recent discovery of mine. ;-)

2006/3/16 8:09

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy