SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God is Amazing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

God is Amazing

The Lord is Glorius in all of his form and works, how could i ever feel that situations or events are above him. Today whilst i was on the pub door bouncing, i thought how can i handle the pressures that lay before me in life. My lord reminded me of some teachings that i had from Mr Toser's audios. God formed a universe from every particle, created such wonderfull creatures to walk the earth. Rose our lord from the dead and made him reign over us with power. Who i am to even consider that the problems in my life are too much or impossible? i realize that if you look at the waves long enough you can get lost in the sea of despair. I declare before all, my heart breaks and longs for the day that i can kneel before you and worship you lord, you can take a man like me and forgive me and love me when i was so unloveble. what an amazing God i have in my heart, lord let your light shine deep with my heart and let that light shine stronger the darker it may seem. Today Lord i stand in your word and today i walk with you every second of the day.

with a humble heart i declare my weekness so God may become more and i become less.

crusader

2006/3/14 8:37Profile
roadsign

Re: God is Amazing

Quote:
i realize that if you look at the waves long enough you can get lost in the sea of despair

So True! And it's hard to realize when we are spending too much time and energy looking at waves.
May God answer you prayers. And may you see him at all times - no matter how high the waves around you get.
Diane

2006/3/14 8:50Profile

Re: God is Amazing

ALLELUIA ~ PRAISE HIM ~ AMEN DEAR BROTHER !!!

GREATER is HE that is 'IN' YOU then he that is in the world.

THE ONE AND ONLY GREAT 'CREATOR' OF ALL THAT EXISTS IS 'IN' YOU.

No need to ever fear. NO weapon formed against you shall prosper.

You have been tenderized by your past and are very precious in HIS site.
HE is a GOOD FATHER and will NEVER abandon you.

Trust and lean on HIM alone, and never in yourself and all will go WELL. Very Well ... "It is well with my soul" (song title and truth).

In our weakness HE is made STRONG.

He loves His children, and when they remember they 'are' just children ... even when they're 90 ... or 109, that is when He really works through them.

Glory to God in The Highest.

He INHABITS the Praises of His people ... so we'll PRAISE NOW AND FOREVER MORE.

Glory to God !!!

:-D

2006/3/15 2:02

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy