Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : enemy is attacking me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

enemy is attacking me

need urgent prayer

i have recently stood in the gap for a young girl who has been overcome by satan. after an hour of battle over the phone the young girl had the lords peace in her heart and her dangerous behaviour stopped, so much so that the person that is looking after her does not believe that it is the same girl. The lord called me out of my slumber to take up the sword and go to battle. a strong depression came upon me about 2hrs after the prayer and i cannot shake it. there is no reason physically for it, it just come upon me. unfortunatley i do not have any support at the moment because i have just moved into this town. Can someone of experience and knowlege please pray for me so i can kepp in the battle for this girl. thankyou :cry:

2006/3/11 10:37Profile

Re: enemy is attacking me

Hi Crusader,
(You Should Capitalize that name :)

Brother, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU CAN PROSPER, the enemy is just like a boogie-man, in that he can only say "Boooo".

I pray in Jesus Name that this dark cloud will lift from you and you will see the 'SON' in all HIS resurrection splender and the joy set before you that is in His outstretched hand, is HIS JOY.

Make Satan a liar and get on here and Post to HIS GLORY.

Post HIS Word and post verses that speak of HIS unspeakable joy.
Type JOY into your search and post those, then POWER and look to minister to others. ;-)

Do not except the devil's lie that he has that much power ... we are more than conquerers through HIM Who Loves us.

Sing Praises unto the Lord ... He inhabits our Praises.

I pray you'll SEE with your spiritual eyes ... your victory was purchased & won at CALVARY :-) .

His Peace that passes "all" Understanding to you dear brother.

Always !

Annie

2006/3/11 11:13
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Dear brother, my wife and I just prayed for you. Just want you to know you're not alone.

Chris

2006/3/11 11:24Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: enemy is attacking me

Hello crusader

Hopefully the following verses will encourage you.

Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
As you focus on the positive message of the Word, opression will fall away.
Greg

2006/3/11 11:30Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re: to all who anwserd my request

to my brothers and sisters in christ

i am sitting in a security office shedding tears of love as i read your responses. my comrades normally see me restaining drunken men so they can't understand why the tears flow. God freed me from a terrible past and i have a deep heart for those that are hurting. sometimes the people i deal with (mostly women who street walk)have such sadness that it breaks me inside. the lord showed me how he cries in pain every time a girl is raped or taken advantage of sexually and i feel a small part of this when i open my heart to them. this once violent man who took advantage of girls as a young man now cries at the pain of there hearts. Only God can turn curses into blessings. by the wonderfull responses from all of you i don't feel alone. It is a wonderfull thing to feel the expressions of mature christians. I know the lord is with me but it is good to hear from fellow christians. i will always lean on this site for Meat.
the lord has told me that another round is comming so i will stand firm in christ for this girl's sake.

love Crusader

love Crusader
Smokey wrote:
Hello crusader

Hopefully the following verses will encourage you.

Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
As you focus on the positive message of the Word, opression will fall away.
Greg

2006/3/11 12:08Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hello crusader...

I am praying for you and this situation. I have asked others that I know to also pray.

:-)

2006/3/11 13:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy