SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for prayer meetings

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for prayer meetings

I have noticed recently that the prayer meetings where we are the amount of people arent coming in hemel are down and in cantebury and it is probably true elsewhere can you pray that all the prayer meeting across the country are full and that they
pray about things on gods heart and that the people in the prayer meetings stay there and go every week and that god break through

2006/3/10 21:34Profile

Re: Pray for prayer meetings

Yes Dom, I will pray that we pray what is on God's Heart.

Lord Bless His Will on earth.

2006/3/10 21:37
brentw

Ohio

Re:

We have a prayer meeting at church on Friday mornings for revival. Its getting more intense..we have new ones coming to pray and everyone just weeps & weeps. God is really starting to wake up the slumber...

2006/3/10 21:50Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Pray that your prayer meeting even gets non christians or that you have to rent a hall

Pray that your prayer meeting increases even more that you have to rent a hall and you even get non christians coming to your prayer meeting or that your prayer meeting is larger than your church.

If your prayer meeting is fall just pray for it even more so it fills up even more space, the more people you have on there knees the better.

Why not have more, Let us pray and weep for souls , jesus give me a heart and to weep for lost souls and lost sheep.

Let it not be enough we want as much as god can give us more people not only praying but reading there bible and worshiping him.

We just need more people praying

Dom

2006/3/10 22:05Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy