SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Debt in the UK

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Debt in the UK

In the UK the amount of debt in the country exceeds the amount of money that the actual money the country makes, so sooner or later it is going to all crash.
This has been a recent figure that the amount od debt exceeds the GDP among ordinary people
[url=http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/rankorder/2079rank.html]Debt of Countries[/url]
Debt in a major issus as a christian should be a lender not a borrower.
There are so many christians in debt and in the UK we were talking about in are prayer meeting and everyone either has loan or a morgadge but with my university fees it is mad they raised the fees from £1500 to £3000 then there trying to raise the loan to £15000.
I have £9000 loan. I know so many people in debt in this country.
If he was saying that the GDP is less that the amount of debt that means that this country is in trouble because sooner or later the bubble is going to burst.

2006/3/9 8:23Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re: Debt in the UK

dom dom dom!
well this is going to happen here too very soon. i hear the Lord saying next year. there have been some rumblings about it on some of the business shows but it has largely been glossed over in favour of business news which is more pleasant. i have a bunch of debt in student loans and such but i know the Lord will sustain myself and my family coz He has said so. not sure how but He fed 5000 men of 5 loaves and 2 fish so evidently provision is not big deal for Him. bless the Lord for His mercy.AMEN.

2006/3/9 13:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy