SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Purity

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Purity

I need prayer for purity and for hating my sin.

2006/3/6 10:36Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re: Purity

I hear you, I'll pray for you. I feel that is my biggest problem too. We really have to hate wickedness and love righteousness. That is what I was telling the kids in youth group yesterday is that we have to have the fear of God in us. God bless your honesty Deltadom.

Murray

2006/3/6 10:46Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I have been feeling in such a mess at the moment I cant even think clearly and feel like I am getting attacked there was such a point where I could not even quote a scripture or remember my own name. I have been in such pain spirutally and mentally. I dont know what is going on.
I am finding the depths of my evil soul and need the faith to jump out of it.
It has been feeling like I have been going through one attack then another one when I feel as functionless as a choclate teapot.
I have found in my heart anger, rebellion and other things and lust that i never knew i had it has been degrading to the point of no return.
I have been questioning evrything.
One of the stories that i heard is about was a frog that got stuck in lemon curd in a jar and it did not have any faith and just got so stuck in the curd that it couldnt get out and was so miserable that ended up dying and there was another frog that spent its time relying on the promises of god and jumped on that lemon curd until it turned that lemon curd to water and jumped out.
It seem my bible reading, worship and prayer and even the things that I normally use to attack the devil have been attacked
I feel helpless . I just need freedom not only from the demonic memories. I do not want to place all the things on the demonic I know that I have to repent and obey god soemtimes i dont know how because i do not know how to listen. It seems everything I consider christian is being attacked in my life and the devil wants me dead. I just want the faith to believe that he will get ,meout of it, Help Jesus I am a mess

Dom

2006/3/7 13:30Profile

Re:

Hi Deltadom,

Can I recommend a message that you can listen to right here at SI? It is by David Wilkerson. I believe it's called "A broken down city without walls". This might help you, it has helped me trmendously. I have listened to it many times.

Don't think your alone we all go through this, it's part of the growing process. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING." He will deliver you in time. Just hold on. Don't give up. But even if you do give up, he will never leave you or forsake you.

Your brother in Christ
J-bird

2006/3/7 15:16
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I still need prayer for purity, what I have always wondered is how are christian are going to deal with the influx of evil and stay pure.
I so need to be clensed, I really need to stay of wrong sites and be clensed and I need this to show up and I do not know why I am doing it I need Jesus. I am a mess almost as bad I need delivering from all my sin

2006/3/13 11:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy