SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Richard Owen Roberts - Spiritual Awakening Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Richard Owen Roberts - Spiritual Awakening Conference

[b]Richard Owen Roberts - Spiritual Awakening Conference[/b]

Rev Richard Owen Roberts is the scheduled guest speaker at the Spiritual Awakening Conference on June 24, 2006, at the Faith Mission Canadian headquarters in Campbleville (just off the 401 Campbleville cutoff behind the KOA campground probably halfway between Kitchener/Cambridge and Toronto). Go north on Campbleville Road (exit # 312 on 401) to #10 Side Road (St John's Anglican church on corner) and turn left, follow to 4way stop (@nd line) and turn right, follow to Faith Mission on right side. They do have a site at www.faithmissioncanada.org

Faith Mission of course as you know was started by John Govan and Duncan Campbell was heavily involved in it.

2006/3/4 14:16Profile
roadsign

Re: Richard Owen Roberts - Spiritual Awakening Conference

This is not even two hours from where I live. Thanks for the announcement. I will be sure to pass the info around. It would be great if I could take a carload.
PS: I couldn't find anything about it on the link you gave, Gregg.
Diane

2006/3/4 19:25Profile
trxx

ON Canada

Re:

re the Faith Mission Spiritual Awakening conference on June 24th with Richard Owen Roberts as guest speaker. To view announcement go to www.faithmissioncanada.org Click on link to Partners in Prayer Spring 2006. Once page comes up click on Spring 2006 and wait while PDF file downloads. Go to page 4 of PDF file to see announcement. Of course, if you view the directions that are posted by Greg you will probably figure that the stop at @nd line is 2nd line. I will keep Greg posted as I hear more. John Bennett of Faith Mission is waiting - I forget on what but he did explain- before he can put out official posters or such announcing the seminar. Of course you could email John at [email protected] but give him some time to respond as he is pretty busy. Perhaps you might ask him to keep you posted in order that you could make known the conference in your area. Bruce

2006/4/4 22:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy