SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Any one here takes these verses literally?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: putting on the armour of Christ..

We must all put on the armour of Christ. and having done all stand . we don't need to look for a fight. that fight is already here. put on your armour, its not you that the world hates it hated him first. " These things have I spoken unto you,that ye should not be offended" Read John 16 the whole...
33. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Now thats good news of the gospel!!!
we are here to do his work, if we are offended, I must ask why am I offended, he has told me it is not I who they hate.....the work that we do is for him and him alone his kingdom. his will is that we show the fathers will. God is love that is good news,God is the God of fire also, that is good news for those who are under his wing. when we fight it is as he himself did "As it is written" if one is offended by the word of the Lord,I did not write the Bible I only read and believe it. If offence is mine then please forgive my weak use of his powerful words
Bro...Raven

2006/3/3 14:34Profile

Re:Love.

Dear Brother ravin, the night before last nite, I basically complimented you and Mrs Nelson on your posts, on one of these threads.

I Love when people use more Scripture than their own words and most all that know me here, know that I agree with you 100% on this issue .... but I have to say two things to your posts.

The sword has two blades and two ways to be used, one is for protection, but swung the wrong way it hurts the wrong way.

I love you and respect you for Loving The Savior and His Word and the same for your Mrs..

I was sick all nite because 'I' reacted to your charge against that Link I left Paula and feel 1/2 justified in everything I said.

I did not start the fight, you did... but please understand that I say that in Love and tears.

You have much to offer, but because you don't take the time to get to know the Others, of The Body of Christ, you just come onto a thread and post rebukes or just verses without knowledge of the individuals who are also posting.

With all due respects as a brother in The Lord, I have to say "LOVE" is getting to know each of us.

THAT takes time. Three or four nites ago, I did a search on your posts, because I had noticed that way back on a thread that Mrs. Nelson had replied on, that you were not getting responses to your posts and I HURT for you and that is why I posted nite before last to you, that I appreciate your posts ... and then last nite ... you came on here attacking me for putting up the Site of a Missionary/Apologist who is risking his own health "for US". He uses Scripture as I responded to you last nite and that is what matters here.

He has a ministry "like" Paul's. Missionary minded yet protecting the Churches from false Doctrine ... that was Paul's burden and zeal.

We should not decry other ministries, Until we check them out thouroughly. Other wise we are "judging a brother". Nor decry other posters posts here, until we "check the poster out" by their former posts, as should be our practice, out of respect for one another.

We all have our gifts and as "you" said on another thread ... (I READ your old posts :) .... we need to work together as a BODY ... the arm not saying to the legs, "I don't need you" ... YOU said ... "the legs makes us walk the path straight" ... :-) .... You see my brother ... I know many of your posts, because I believe we are to "get to KNOW each other here" and not just talk "at" each other.

Mrs Nelson uses a lot of CAPITALS too :-) .... that must be a another thing she and I agree on.
I also believe what she wrote of a woman's place ... so please know, I am speaking as a sister to you and in the mutual love that we share for Him and His Word.

But we must Love the Body, enough to take the time to look at all else - where they've posted so that we are not saying something that they may not be guilty of ... and give other websites a "chance", because "God will judge us with the same we judgment that we meet out to others."

"This" is a "website link" I give out a lot... is it wrong ? See ? Their are arms, and legs, and eyes, just as you said.

Lord bless you ravin, and I hope we all could get to know you more, by your posts to us, that show that you've taken the time to get to know us individually as The Body of Christ.

His Love to you and the Mrs.
Annie

2006/3/3 15:44
To_Shea

Re:

MeAgain,

I must say I love your heart.

2006/3/3 16:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy