SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What is your opion of this - Jennifer Perez Testimony?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
paula4jc

What is your opion of this - Jennifer Perez Testimony?

I found the testimony by from a link some one post here. Its under "Free Testimony Tract"

I plan to burn it to a CD and give it to my teeagers. Every day I asked the Lord what may I do to get my kids to be attracted more to Him and less to the world.

[url=http://www.freecdtracts.com/] Jennifer Perez [/url]

2006/2/26 17:50Profile
repentcanada

Re: What is your opion of this - Jennifer Perez Testimony?

It does sound like this is what appeared to her. Is it scripturally sound that demons will torture people in hell?

2006/3/2 10:11Profile

Re:

Quote:
Is it scripturally sound that demons will torture people in hell?

Absolutely not. Hell is as much a place of punishment and destruction for Satan and demons as it is for humans. Satan and demons will not be ruling over tormented human souls in hell.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared [b]for[/b] the devil and his angels:

Krispy

2006/3/2 13:05
repentcanada

Re:

That's what I thought Krispy. This young girl who gave her testimony stated that demons were torturing people in the hell she said she had a vision of.

2006/3/2 13:17Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

paula4jc
I like your words about getting rich. :-)
"where your treasure is their will your heart be also."
we are in the world but not of the world.
My treasure is in heaven and he will bring his reward with him.
to share in his glorie we must also suffer,and from that we will be rewarded
Bro. Ravin

2006/3/2 14:17Profile

Re:

Quote:
This young girl who gave her testimony stated that demons were torturing people in the hell she said she had a vision of.

Since this thread is about our opinions on this... it is my opinion that at least that part of her "vision" was not of God. God will not contradict His Word... ever.

This is why I am leary of visions. People put more stock in visions today than the Bible. Visions can and do happen, but I think it's a lot more rare than some folks think.

Krispy

2006/3/2 14:23
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

God at contradicting His word?

bro Krispy and all
Krispy you said

Quote:
Since this thread is about our opinions on this... it is my opinion that at least that part of her "vision" was not of God. God will not contradict His Word... ever.

when God told Peter to kill and eat the unclean animals which were on that sheet in acts Peter said he'd never eaten such in his life and so e didn't do it and stayed hungry. Peter was relying on the word of God as handed down through Moses concerning what they were not to eat and what was fit for eating. God is asking Peter to do the opposite of what he had practised all his life. seems like a contradiction to me, is there another way to explain it? we know that the law given to moses was God's word yet here He wants Peter to go against it :-?

then there is the example of elijah.i'd been reading through bro Katz's writings on the prophetic and the portion on Elijah, the prophet of ressurrection was quite powerful. in it Art Katz speaks of the importance of complete death to self including piety. Peter went hungry because he was holding onto what the Lord said to his ancestors and not being obedient to what God was commanding him to do now. Elijah was sent to a gentile woman (the Jews weren't to assciate with gentiles) for a couple of years. then her son died and elijah went and laid on this boy 3 times and prayed to God that he be revived and he was. elijah didn't let his piety keep him from touching a dead body, mind you as per the law there was to be no fooling with dead, at least without then going through the purification process.Art Katz concluded the Lord was free to do as He pleased even contradict even His word.

makes you want to sit down and rethink what you think of God huh? :-? could we be reading God all wrong?

trying to figure this out...

2006/3/2 18:40Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: God at contradicting His word?

Hi Ironman,

The scripture that Steve sited was not an command it was perspective that Jesus himself had of hell. I believe that Jesus would have first hand info as to what hell was intended for.

2006/3/3 0:32Profile

Re:

Quote:
when God told Peter to kill and eat the unclean animals which were on that sheet in acts Peter said he'd never eaten such in his life and so e didn't do it and stayed hungry. Peter was relying on the word of God as handed down through Moses concerning what they were not to eat and what was fit for eating. God is asking Peter to do the opposite of what he had practised all his life. seems like a contradiction to me, is there another way to explain it? we know that the law given to moses was God's word yet here He wants Peter to go against it

IRONMAN... God didnt change. His covenant changed. There's a big difference.

There are a lot of things about God that are impossible for us to understand. What we know in part now will one day be revealed completely. Dont drive yourself crazy trying to understand everything... if you did you woulndt need faith, and without faith it is impossible to please God.

Heb 11:6 [b]But without faith it is impossible to please him[/b]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Krispy

2006/3/3 7:38
paula4jc

I’ve seen many, many people beaten, torture and tormented by demons. If tormenting and torturing are happening to the unrighteous in plain sights it’s not unlikely that demons are tormenting unrepented sinners who die in their sins, and this will continues until the Christ comes and put an end to all evil and cast the demons into everlasting condemnation.
Now you may ask where you see demons torturing and tormenting people? I believe that those of us who grew up in poor third world communities can identify more closely with the natural and physical environment of the bible, and when we become spiritually enlighten we grasps the spiritual truth profoundly, and exhibit deeper appreciation, joy in our suffering and poverty than those who are from the rich cities or countries. I saw them living in the streets and others live in the wooded areas; some are very violent and attack people, some beats themselves with stones, cut themselves all over the body, some go naked and curse the worse profanity, etc. In the USA you don’t see them because they are locked away in mental institutions or heavily tranquilize at home. Poor countries don’t have the resources to keep them off the streets. In the rich countries they are identify by sophisticated names, and in the poor third world countries they are marked by many speculations and superstitions. But those in Christ know of what spiritually condition they are.

2006/3/3 8:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy