SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : WE NEED TO FEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Revolution

Edge of Sodom

WE NEED TO FEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

If you desire the praise of man, you will fear man. If you fear man, you will serve him. For you will serve what you fear.
Deu 5:29 O that there were such a heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children forever!
To fear God is to believe God. To believe God is to obey Him.
Psa 25:14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will show them his covenant.
We as Christians just take things about God with a grain of salt and live the way and believe the way we want. That is not what the scriptures are talking about. A person who fears God trembles at His Word and His presence.
Psa 34:9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
There is NO want for anything who fear Him.He takes care of the ones who fear Him. The fear of the Lord will keep us from compromising God' s truth from the pursuit of personal gain.
Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Psa 89:6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?
Psa 89:7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
Where we have been and where we are is not where we are headed! We must raise outr eyes to the horizion and look for His coming Glory.
Isa 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
All God is wanting is people to fear Him and obey His Word in what they are suppose to be doing for Him. That is why people are not wanting to fear Him is because they are wanting to fear Man not God. Until Christians start Fearing GOD He is not going to do His part. We have to do our part of the Covenant.

2006/2/25 15:09Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy