SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : 150,000 people die every day how many without Jesus

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

150,000 people die every day how many without Jesus

This is from this link but it scared me to think how many people actually die without christ it is scary!!

[url=http://www.biblehelp.org/dieday.htm]Statistic[/url]

2006/2/21 20:17Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: 150,000 people die every day how many without Jesus

Here's a counter that marks it by the second also...

http://www.livingwaters.com/m_equip.shtml

Scroll down just a little.

2006/2/21 21:39Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

150,000 people die every day how many without Jesus

Well just one is to many.

2006/2/21 21:55Profile

Re:

Thank you Dom for trying to keep our minds on track.

Isn't this what Jesus Died For and wants our Main focus to be.

Maybe it would help if we bumped this now and then. I appreciate having my own sights more focused by this.

Again, may I suggest that [u]each of us[/u] join just one secular Forum each, to bring the LOVE of Jesus and His Gospel to maybe just one person a day. It doesn't take that much time and we as a force-united, to not arguing with the unsaved but loving them to Jesus could turn cyberspace upside down .... WOW WEE, JUST THINK OF IT.

[u]Thanks Dom. 8-)[/u]

Who said this ?

"Just give me souls."

2006/2/22 18:22
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: when I found this it shocked me

this is equivilant to Hurricane Katrina every single day of the year and the equivialnt to 9-11 multipied by 50 it scares me to even think about it!!
I think what scares me is the very thought of anyone going to hell and my inadaquancy.
From what I think it is a place where you are tormented constatly where there is no food or water and to live in a place which is devoid of love, life. I can barely burn burning my finger yet being burned constantly.
The thing that scares me most about hell is that Jesus is not there.

2006/2/22 19:38Profile

Re:

You are so very right brother Dom.

After I had my daughter, as I just told the story, that I was young and had to give her away, I went to doing drugs, though only for that one year as a teenager.

But one day, someone gave me some bad drugs.
To make a very long story short... I saw where I was headed.
The Lord allowed me to see Hell and outer darkness.

Thankfully, on the way being brought to the Hospital, I was revived and allow to live and quit drugs and not too long after, to give my life to Jesus.

But when I first came to, I was able to see in the mirror, what the others saw .... my hair was sticking up from my head about 3 to 4 inches and my eyes were huge from the fright of where I had just come from. Fright is an understatement brother and this is absolutely true.
Your vision and fear of Hell is something that great evangelists have asked for and some others of them were given that perception as you have described in yourself of Hell.
Praise God you feel this strongly about this.
That may be why the enemy attacks you so much.
To have this perception makes you a threat to the father of lies, and that devil likes nothing better but to take this reality of this place called Hell from all of us, and most especially from those who could use this knowledge to get a burden for souls.

But please ... the main thing I want to say from this is, please don't look at any "inadequacy" of your own ... that would be trusting in our own flesh ... but ask the Lord to just let His Love and Caring be felt by those you talk to.
Be a friend to sinners, in that holy sense and love them to Jesus.

His Word never goes out Void and His love never fails .... He wrote 1 Corinthians 13 :-D

Love you brother and thank you again for keeping my eyes where they need to be also. Amen.

Annie

2006/2/22 22:12
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
"Just give me souls."

I'm not sure but John Hyde said, "O God, give me souls or I die!"

2006/2/23 9:58Profile
freedbyjc

Jacksonville. Florida

Re: 150,000 people die every day how many without Jesus

Oh, my brothers and sisters in Christ, if sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to hell over our bodies; and if they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees, imploring them to stay, and not madly to destroy themselves.

If hell must be filled, at least let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go there unwarned and unprayed for. Delivered on Sabbath Morning, December 9th, 1860, by the REV. C. H. Spurgeon

2006/2/24 10:42Profile

Re:150,000 people die every day. How many without Jesus ?

I think you've got it there preach. Yes, I appreciate that.

Thank you also Freed, for that Quote.

Bump the Burden.

Thanks Dom.

2006/2/26 17:11

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy