SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Pro-life Christian Cited For Speaking Out On Behalf Of The Murdered Preborn

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Denny

Virginia

Pro-life Christian Cited For Speaking Out On Behalf Of The Murdered Preborn

Pro-life Christian Cited For Speaking Out On Behalf Of The Murdered Preborn

Back to court again!

Officer Howard Noyes (badge # 1630) is an abortion clinic employee and a Richmond City Police Officer. Often when one has two professions, their heart is more attached to one or the other. Officer Noyes is no exception. Insuring that babies are killed with no Christian intervention is Noyes' passion. He is on a crusade.

On 1/28/06, Paul Trout and many from his Church family were on the sidewalk at Richmond Medical Center for Women to pray, witness and intercede on behalf of the babies who were scheduled to die that morning.

Paul Trout had been speaking to the mothers as they arrived to have their babies killed. Sharing truth from the Scriptures and encouraging them to do the right thing; he spoke with respect and earnestness.

This is something that Officer Noyes will not stand for. He approached Paul and told him to speak quietly. One must speak so as not to be heard to please this abortion clinic worker with a badge.

As the morning wore on, several believers gathered on the sidewalk in front of the killing center to sing and pray. Paul lifted his voice and Officer Noyes saw it as an opportunity to get his pound of flesh. He came up to Paul and issued him a citation for "Loud and Disturbing Noise". This was of course a bogus charge, but why let that little fact get in the way of seeking his employers approval.

Yes sir, Noyes was on the job! Christians watch out, babies will die and he will be sure that mothers will not have to deal with the guilty feelings of having heard the truth by a compassionate Christian!

Today, 2/15/06, Paul appeared in Richmond General District Court to answer the charges. Paul's attorney asked Judge Cheek to throw the case out due to the fact that the charges were inappropriate and unconstitutional. Judge Cheek refused to do so and delivered a Guilty verdict. Paul's attorney chose not to argue the facts of the case, but rather to allow this to happen so that it could be argued in a higher court upon the appeal.

This is one more of many instances of abusive behavior by the RDP. Hopefully Paul will win his appeal which is scheduled for 4/6/06 and be granted a little justice. Too bad there is no appeal process for the the babies Paul sought to save.

Pray for justice for Paul Trout and more importantly for the babies who die daily in Richmond with the active support of the Richmond City Police Department.

2006/2/15 19:24Profile
arbustum

Sydney Australia

Re: Pro-life Christian Cited For Speaking Out On Behalf Of The Murdered Preborn

whats a girl supposed to think?

if i were ever caught in a place where i had fallen pregnant and faced rearing the child or not this is what i'd have to consider:

1. could i support the child? being 18 unmarried as i assume most of these girls are and assuming the child was to have little to no male influence in its years, this alone is very inhumane.A child brought up without a father develops serious psychological problems i hope you realise that.a child also needs to be financed and loved

2. would i be able to bring the child up in society? todays society isnt nice to single mothers and not every country has as good a welfare program as America or Australia. and even then, i wouldnt want to get caught in the trap of living Government-funded lives. theres almost no way of getting out of that.

3.Vital needs: shelter, how would you house the infant, in what bed would it sleep?, by what food would it be fed and the mother nourished to give good milk and by what clothes will it be warmed?

4. what education can this child get once it reaches a sensible age should it survive? schooling isnt free.

often its a choice to kill the baby and knowing that without a chance to live on earth it will be taken into heaven and nursed there due to God's mercy and Jesus' death on the cross instead of watching it dye slowly while the mother cant afford to feed, clothe, or educate it. all some women could do is love and sacrifice all they have for it for it. would you send it straight to heaven? or give it a chance at hell?

also remember that the process starts apporximately 36 hours (3 days) afterwards with that in mind the morning after pill isnt technically an abortion but a contraception method.

i dont agree with aborting which i guess comes after the process starts. but if it should come to that well, some of the greatest minds of the 20th century came of unintentional pregnancies...

but for goodness sakes dont hound the poor women who have decided they have no other option. they're already going through the thick of it with their decision alone it wrenches every woman's heart to loose something like that, and who are you to put added stress on the poor girl, you in all your efforts may send her on into so much shock one day that you may put her into a very early labour and all the complications that arise from that, well, i think its just cruel.

i say back off the poor girls. they have enough on their plate and God did give us free will. some will choose to reject God just like some will make silly choices and wind up pregnant, others may have been rape victims, each case is different. have some compassion please.

if you want to discourage it then move to make it cost a whole lot more and move to make it more rare and exclusive but dont hound the poor girls that are there. its just so hyporcitical of you and gives Christianity as a whole a bad name.

2006/2/21 10:07Profile
ryanelijah

Re:

Hi.

Well, I think that this Christian should have expected to be sited for his behavior. Not at all that I think it is right! It was petty and obviously a religious issue that this officer sited him, but we are supposed to expect that.

As far as arbustum comment: I understand how you feel. But what we have to remember is that how we feel can not rule our lives. Feelings alone cannot make decisions for us. The heart is capable of many things that aren't holy. Eve "felt" like she wanted to eat the fruit... doesn't matter. Her command is to not to, and her first priority always needs to be God and His laws. Jesus teaches us to deny ourselves, pick up our cross, etc. It is nothing but selfishness to follow through with an abortion. Don't get me wrong, I have known many women who have chosen this path, and it has been a very difficult choice. But very few of them actually couldn't raise their children. They didn't want to have kids. They wanted to avoid the consequences of their sin. (This is one of very very many reasons God told us not to have sex out of marriage! He isn't an evil dictator, He is a protector! He knew this would be a painful situation to be faced with.) Ultimately these women should obey what is right, and not murder. (I am 12 weeks pregnant now, and babies have heartbeats at 4-5 weeks pregnant. That is before most women even know!!! When Lacy Peterson was murdered they created a new law that charged the killer with two SEPARATE COUNTS OF MURDER. One for her, and one for the unborn child. Abortion is no different. It is a selfish way out of consequence.) If these women cannot raise their children, for whatever reason, then give the baby up for adoption. We are blessed to live in a place that has a relatively safe organization for those situations.

Please understand, I am not trying to down play the womans pain in all of this. I know it is a difficult choice. But the fact remains: When you put your hand in a fire, it HURTS. Pysical pain is to the body what GUILT is to the soul. The point of your hand hurting in a fire is so that you PULL YOUR HAND OUT, not just take a bunch of pain killers. We have to stop avoiding "pain" and "guilt" and help people get their hands and souls out of the fire.

2006/2/21 13:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy