SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I need help

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
katdan

Missouri

I need help

I want to copy sermon's for my 82 year old blind mother I have a built in cd burner in my pc I can burn cd's from other sources but when I tryed to copy the blessed words of the sermon index files that I downloaded to my libary it will not burn. I am not sure if this is possible.I may not be doing it correctly ,I have self taught computer knowlege but have a lot to learn. I will be thankful for any guidance.

2006/2/7 12:41Profile
saved_matt

Lancashire, England

Re: I need help

Hi Katdan,

welcome to SI what burning program are you using have Nero, Windows Media player 10 but i do all my Burning with itunes available here :

[url=http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/]itunes[/url]

also try windows media player 10:[url=http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/default.aspx]Media Player [/url]

one of these should help

God bless

matt

2006/2/7 12:57Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: I need help

Welcome to SI and glad to hear you are using the resources here to bless your dear mother.

We may be able to help you get those sermons burned to CD but a little more information would be helpful. What is the file format that you are attempting to copy (probably .mp3 since most files from this site are in that format but not all)? What CD burning software are you using and what if any error messages do you get when attempting to burn the sermons to CD?

In Christ,

Ron

2006/2/7 13:01Profile
katdan

Missouri

Re:

It is the mp3 format .I have try burning with real player 10 and the window came up and said internet explorer had encountered a problem and needed to close then I tryed windows media player 10 it said it could not burn these files I have installed all updates and plug ins Do not know where the problem is

2006/2/7 21:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy