Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Night and day on my knees

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

24/7 night and day, just a couple times have a done half of the night. I have never went all night and all day, wow That would be cool. I would like to try that some time.

2007/2/15 22:26Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
[b]Have mercy on us Lord.
Save us from ourselves.[/b]

2007/2/17 20:37Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Night and Day

Dear sister,

How fascinating to read back through all this. This one post having been brought up at least once a year since 2003

Quote:
SermonIndex:Lets be honest brothers and sisters in our day the solution is not to be more doctrinally sound in our churches. I am tired with spending my energies and time fighting in churches and fellowships over small doctrinal differences. The churches overall are backslidden, how much of a difference are we making in society, in our cities, how much of an impact is your life having in this world. The group of 150 disciples turned the world upside down, or at aleast a city, couldn't it be the same for us. We need to be God consumed people, we all need God more in our life's. This is the dire need of the day, how much are you willing to sacrifice, is the life you are living now worth Christ dying for? We need revival will it begin with you?

How we need to hear this again. Thank you sister for digging this back up, once again.

2007/2/18 0:52Profile
Christian

Washington DC

Re: Night and day on my knees

[size=x-small][color=000066][font=Arial]
Praise be to the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, the God of the living. To him who died for me, to him who shed his blood for me, all honor and praise unto the name of Jesus Christ. O how wonderful have been these days, walking alone on the battle field and Christ revealing Himself unto me. O, to have Christ, in Christ, one with Christ, what joy unspeakable and full of glory. No pink clouds, no bright lights, just plan salty down to earth realism. All we need is Christ!

O, dear Christian, if we could just understand this. Christ is what is lacking in our lives; The Devine revelation in our intuition revealing unto our spirit that Spirit which was in Christ. We have the mind of Christ, “they will worship in spirit and in truth”. O, dear regenerated spirits, it is all a questing of WILL, Christ has set you free from sin, no longer a slave to sin but a slave to righteousness, Christ’s righteousness, praise God.

Brothers in Christ let us apprehend the rapture coming upon us and turn from within unto Christ who is in heaven and there have our lives prepared for heaven. Let us remember that Christ is emotionally concerned about us first. Let us seek a solitary place and their worship Christ our Lord in spirit and in truth. As for me I will worship the Lord on my face. May the power of the Holy Ghost rise up within and set us free that Christ’s love would flow like a river of living water. Let us cooperate with this Devine Spirit in our spirit, and their give our lives to Christ.

Christian Roy Merlino
February 21, 2007

For those with a heart and perseverance I suggest the reading of “The spiritual man” by Watchman Nee. http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SMCFP.htm
I have read it twice and have received great truth. I must say this is the best I have read yet.
[/font][/color][/size]

2007/2/21 9:41Profile
Christian

Washington DC

Re: Night and day on my knees

Ok, its been sometime since I wrote this. I have been listening to Ravenhill’s son David. David’s sermon on the fear of God. How wonderful to hear a man with the spirit of God upon him.

http://media.sermonindex.net/23/SID23409.mp3

2011/11/22 17:11Profile
mama27

Re:

I am right there with you, Brother Christian. Only it is not just the Church, the cesspool has entered my home. I am so crushed I can hardly breathe.....Lord have mercy!

2011/11/22 17:21Profile
Christian

Washington DC

Re:

“HAS THE CHURCH LOST THE FEAR OF THE LORD” October 22 2011
http://media.sermonindex.net/23/SID23409.mp3

What a wonderful message. I was greatly moved to tears when I first heard this. Though I am not aquantied with any of David’s work or sermons, I have read and listen to much of Leonard Ravenhill. It was wounderfull to hear of the great love David has for this man. I first heard about Leonard in 1993 because of his book A Treasur of Prayer, E.M.Bounds. I was so impressed with E.M.Bounds that I read the compleat writings. I beleave Leonard had a hand in getting these reprinted. I was going to give Leonard a phone call but regrefully never did.

In 2001 I gained access to many of Leonard’s audio sermons, and spent several years listining to Ravenhill and Tozer. Many times I have heard him speek of his son David. Many times I have quoted Tozer “as for me and Leonard , we will worship God on you faces.”

It was wounderfull hearing this heart felt message on the Fear of the Lord. I told my dad, Roy 76 years old, 30 years my senior, about the message and we have been talking about it all week. Roy was reading “Why revival Tarries, Ravenhill” again. We are both indedted to the prayerfull work of Leanard Ravenhill and David. We are both deeply moved by this this message.
In Christ Jesus,
Christian Merlino

2011/11/22 18:07Profile
Christian

Washington DC

Re:

" Only it is not just the Church, the cesspool has entered my home."

Yes, we have all been deceived. But thank Jesus you can feel the fear of the Lord, many feel nothing.

2011/11/22 18:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy