SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : shalom yall !!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rometown

Lansing, MI

shalom yall !!!

Strong's Number: 7965
Transliterated: shalowm
Phonetic: shaw-lome'
Text: or shalom {shaw-lome'}; from 7999; safe, i.e. (figuratively) well, happy, friendly; also (abstractly) welfare, i.e. health, prosperity, peace: --X do, familiar, X fare, favour, + friend, X great, (good) health, (X perfect, such as be at) peace(-able, -ably), prosper(-ity, -ous), rest, safe(-ty), salute, welfare, (X all is, be) well, X wholly.

2006/1/30 11:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: shalom yall !!!

Welcome to SermonIndex. it would be good to know bit more about you, what fellowship you attend and what speakers you enjoy on this site. If you haven't already check out this sermon by paris reidhead as a good beginning point: Ten Shekels and a Shirt

God bless you as you seek more of Him.

2006/1/30 12:22Profile

Re: shalom yall !!!

Welcome.

That's a funny intro ya got there.

"rome town" says "Shalom" "Y'all".

Let me guess, you're an Italian-Jewish-Messianic that lives in the South ... right ?

Hey, then you and I have something in common.

Welcome and tell us more.
God Bless ! :-)

2006/1/30 12:40
rometown

Lansing, MI

Re:

I've benn blessed by Paris for several years on CD he has a couple of sermons that must be written by Gods Holy Spirit. I've been studing the Faith Tech course in Lansing,MI. Faith Tech is a Bible study type aproach to ministering to people of all backgrounds. Mission trips have been going to the far ends of the world for many years. The course uses Gordon Olson's "The Truth Shall Make You Free" book for the moral goverment classes. I've seen other forums that seem to feature once saved allways saved doctrine which is not biblical. I looked at some of the dicussion going on now and it looks like I'll be blessed here.P.T.L.

2006/1/30 12:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy