SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jumped out of a window in so much pain

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Jumped out of a window in so much pain

This is dominic I have broken my foot in three places. I beleive god will heal me. I am in such a mess. I jumped out of a 18ft drop and my whole life has fallen apart!!! I have to keep my ancle up for the next two weeks I just dont know what to do!!! Jesus help me!!!
Dom
This is a mega problems in my life my univeristy life, my church life, my own life!!! God help me!! My brother also has written his car off

2006/1/29 11:51Profile

Re: Jumped out of a window in so much pain

Dom,
did you ever read that copy of "Life of Brainerd" that I sent to you?

Maybe now, that you be "laid up" for a few weeks, why don't you honor my effort in sending you this book, by reading it? If you already read it, read it again. (lol) Brainerd's travails might give perspective on your own, dear brother.

may the Lord bless you and heal you, neil

2006/1/29 12:25

Re: Jumped out of a window in so much pain

Oh brother, what happened to cause you to jump ?

Dom, what type of Church did you attend ?

Isn't there any brother or elder or even a Pastor there, that can talk with you ? One to come visit you, where you are ?

My heart goes out to you and with you being so far away, I wouldn't know where to tell you to call for Spiritual uplifting help.

Where we live, the have a Telephone book with yellow pages, and there's a section called "Ministries" and some are very good for helping folks.

I don't know what further to say at this point, but if you need to talk, we're all here for you.

Please hang onto your faith, even if it is just a "thread".

Praying deliverance for you Dom and healing of your foot. But mostly that you'll feel God's Provision. Amen.

Stay in touch and seek help where you are.

Annie

Edited to add: This is a new site ... I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but Billy Graham's radio station promotes it.
http://www.troubledwith.com/
All HIS Best to you brother Dom.

2006/1/29 12:28
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Update on my foot

To the answer I was trying to read the book at the time of David Brainard,
What made me jump, probably stress and I needed a breakthrough, I was ill, I had lost money and alot of other problems.

My ankle is healing it will take about three months to heal and I do not know how my inside and spirtual life will take to heal. I have got the police to sort out with a case of stolen money, I have all kinds of people wanting me, all I want is Jesus. I feel like my entire christian life and testimony has been turned upside down. I mean it is hard to talk to someone who has jumped out of 18ft.
The good thing is that I am relaxing!! and I am having time with god!!! I need prayer about my future!! I so want to concentrate on other people other than me!! I am so broken not only inside but throughout physicaly

dom

2006/2/3 13:36Profile

Re:

Hey there brother Dom,
We have a God Who is not untouched by the feelings of our infirmities.

Seems He's even closer at those times.

When the Footprints in the Sand Story first came out a long while back, I was like .... Yeah, that's really a nice story.

But when my life caved in and I didn't know how I would or am holding up, that same Story really came home to me.

Please know I and others will continue to pray for you and you're not alone, as far as finding yourself in a state of one sort of brokeness or another.

Many Saints through-out the world are much deeper in the muck of persecution, pain, you name it.

Take heart and Know He Loves you Dom. He'll never leave you nor forsake you.

His Mercy & Grace to you in a tangible way.

Annie

2006/2/4 1:31

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy