SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Revival Forum - Panel Discussion by Revival Forum 89

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Revival Forum - Panel Discussion by Revival Forum 89

[b]Description[/b]: Leonard Ravenhill, Manley Beasley, Ralph Sutera, Bill McLeod and Del Fehsenfeld Jr.--what more can you say! This panel represents men of passion and revival experience rarely gathered under one roof. Ravenhill, just two years away from his promotion to glory, is as passionate and ablaze as a house on fire. Your heart will be stirred by the wisdom, insight and zeal by these great men used by God in their generation.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=10856]Revival Forum - Panel Discussion[/url] (Audio)

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=10857]Revival Forum - Panel Discussion (video)[/url]

Such diversity and unity from these men of God. Pray this get's heard and absorbed...

2006/1/28 22:55Profile
jimp

Re: Revival Forum - Panel Discussion by Revival Forum 89

thank you! jimp

2006/1/29 6:35Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Thank you for posting this recomendation. I watched it last night. Dont know who any of the other guys are exept for Leonard Ravenhill. But it was very good. I recomend it also.

2006/1/29 17:25Profile
Josiah777

Sterling, VA

Re:

Quote:

hredii wrote:
Thank you for posting this recomendation. I watched it last night. Dont know who any of the other guys are exept for Leonard Ravenhill. But it was very good. I recomend it also.

Ralph Sutera & Bill McLeod were key men God used in the revival in Saskatoon, Canada in 1971. Subsequently the revival spread to every province of Canada and teams from this revival went to every state in the U.S. plus Germany. They have an excellent recounting of that revival, also in Revival Forum 89. I highly recommend it.

Apart from this forum, I would not have known who Manley Beasley was, but from what I picked up in his Revival 89 forum, he had been involved in revival ministry for 35 years, primarily in Southern Baptist circles. He has a lot of practical wisdom and insight as well.

2006/1/30 8:04Profile
Beasley

Re:

Manley Beasley and Leonard Ravenhill used to preach at the Milldale conference together along with James Alexander Stewart. Manley was President of the Southern Baptist Convention's Evangelists for a number of years. He was in charge of the ICR (International Congress on Revival) held in Europe until his death in 1990. In 1971 he got very ill with 7 diseases (4 of which were terminal) and was given only a few months to live. He submitted it to the Lord for His glorification and God gave him a promise that he would live to see his grandchildren. He outlived some of the Doctors who told him he was going to die. He was never cured but God kept him alive regardless and he lived (and preached)in serious pain throughout the rest of his life. God taught Him through his suffering.

2006/12/31 23:11Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Thanks Beasly and welcome to SI, are you related to Manely by chance?

2006/12/31 23:17Profile
Beasley

Re:

yes sir. He was my grandfather. My father is Manley Jr. and I'm the 3rd. I'm very glad to see some of his sermons on here. There's so many great preachers on here

2007/1/1 0:01Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

Awesome :-D
Just listened to my first sermon ever by Josef Tson because of the link you provided via the 89 Revival Conference...went in there and found out about some other speakers present like this man Josef Tson. Wow!!!!!!!!! One of the best sermons I've ever heard. Thanks brother...You guys here at SI just continually bless me. My soul prospers from honest preaching and teaching like this brother puts forth.
Thankyou sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
richie

2007/1/1 10:01Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

My!

Quote:
yes sir. He was my grandfather. My father is Manley Jr. and I'm the 3rd. I'm very glad to see some of his sermons on here. There's so many great preachers on here

That is just tremendous! I was very much blessed by this particular discussion, not only the content but the appreciation and camaraderie between them. Would love to hear more from you brother ...

2007/1/1 11:12Profile
Tears_of_joy

These videos are treasure, real treasure!

I have watched two sermons so far:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=10832]Revival Forum 89 - Leonard Ravenhill (video)[/url]

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=10857]Revival Forum 89 - Panel Discussion (video)[/url]

Absolute awesome.

2007/1/1 18:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy