SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Is JESUS CHRIST the Lord of your Life?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Revolution

Edge of Sodom

Is JESUS CHRIST the Lord of your Life?

Quote:
Romans 10: 9,10 :9 That is thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him frim the dead, thou shalt be saved. : 10 For with the heart man beliveveth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So the question stands how many discilpes of Christ have made Him their Lord over there life? Lordship is what this christianty is all about,dieng to our self,nailing our flesh on the cross. Jesus Christ is looking for obedient servents,not lonerangers serving to there desires in this life. Selling out to Him in spirit,soul,body. Consercrating themselves to Him each and everyday that we live. Keeping Him first in all things. The Revolutionist :-D

2006/1/27 9:53Profile
Revolution

Edge of Sodom

Re: Is JESUS CHRIST the Lord of your Life?

I guess that this message is too conviction in it. Alot of readers that talkers.

2006/2/24 23:37Profile

Re:

Yes, we come to see if you are really talking to us or not.

You are not acting like a member of ONE BODY, you are the Lone Ranger here.

We are a Body of Believers here who "fellowship" as Christ commands.

We're not circus barkers ... in other words, we don't just jump on and bark at each other, we "fellowship" here and "talk" to each other.

Don't you see you've cut yourself from the Body and are Puffing Yourself Up by "assuming" that "your" posts are so mind or spirit boggling that we can't even respond .... :-(

Have you ever clicked on the link to the "ARTICLES" on this Website.

Do you have any conception what these posters [b]READ[/b] and [b]Listen to[/b] from off of [b]this website ?[/b]

This is not some teeny-bopper Forum you've joined here friend ... these people are dead serious about GOD and Revival and THE DEEPER THINGS OF CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND LORD.

You're just annoying ... compared to Oswald Chambers, Leonard Ravenhill, D.L. Moody, .... should I go on ?

Why don't "you read" for a while on this site and then come back and "join in" .... unless you truly believe your lone-ranger posting is some sort of "Lone-Calling".

His Love to you regardless. It would do you some good to have some.

Love.
Annie

2006/2/25 0:41

Re:

I'm sorry, I made a mistake here.

The link is now called "Text Sermons" not "Articles".

Here it is ...

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/

We all make mistakes.
Read some of these. These guys are really worth reading. I've downloaded tons, as the other Members have here, so that if we ever lose the Internet, we'll still have plenty to read.

Good idea ?
I think that was the Website Owner's idea for this Website.
Enjoy.

2006/2/25 2:41
roadsign

Re: Your faith-journey

Quote:
So the question stands how many discilpes of Christ have made Him their Lord over there life? Lordship is what this christianty is all about,dieng to our self,nailing our flesh on the cross. Jesus Christ is looking for obedient servents,not lonerangers serving to there desires in this life. Selling out to Him in spirit,soul,body. Consercrating themselves to Him each and everyday that we live. Keeping Him first in all things.

So true! You state it well. How did Christ teach these truths to you? How did he bring you to see the need for him? ..... In other words, I'd love to know a bit about you - your own faith-journey.
Diane

2006/2/25 9:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy