SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : who's starring in the movie "end of the rope?"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jend

u.s midwest ghetto

who's starring in the movie "end of the rope?"

just heard about this great film called "end of the rope" where a kkk member is called to repentance after the hanging of an innocent man. the repentant man then ministers to his (k)clan and they in turn repent and find Christ. i heard the actor who is playing the lead is a freemason.
nah, just kidding. actually just wanted to have something thought provoking and spirit moving to say to folks when i introduced myself. my name is jen and i do inner city missions here in the u.s. it would be cool if someone made a movie like that-does anyone know of real life documented cases as such?
"he who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him." john 7:18
peace out, jend

2006/1/21 1:09Profile
Sems

Latvia

Re: who's starring in the movie "end of the rope?"

Welcome Jen !! Trust you will be really encouraged in your Christian walk thru this site. Be blessed.

2006/1/21 9:54Profile
four4Him

Southern New Jersey

Re: who's starring in the movie "end of the rope?"

-Hello, Jen; as we used to say in the Coast Guard, "Welcome Aboard"..

-"End of the Rope" would be a great name for a movie. I believe that it would be a hit. The only problem would be that there would be millions of people competing for the lead role in the film.. :-)

-Blessings!...

2006/1/21 11:27Profile
roadsign

Re:

Quote:
i heard the actor who is playing the lead is a freemason...nah, just kidding...

Do I detect a little mischief in you? ... tee hee hee... just kidding
You will be a delightful addition to the forum. Welcome!
Diane

2006/1/21 12:48Profile
jend

u.s midwest ghetto

Re:

thanks diane! i am all about a good laugh at the expense of the enemy. seems he gets enough digs on us without having to do much work so....

2006/1/21 21:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy