SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : LAw of liberty my random thoughts

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DaBookman

LAw of liberty my random thoughts

I tend to Agree with the thought of the perfect law of liberty having to do with LOving your neighbor but that is only possible through the Holy Spirit So it is the LAw of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes the LAw of Liberty in effect. JEsus Said that if you Love God with all your Heart Soul mind Strength and LOve your neighbor as your self you have fullilled the Law (ten Comandments) How? Simple if I love GOD and /or my neighbor I won't lie to them or steal from them of bear false witness against them or use there name in vain etc. So you see By the power of the Holy Spirit revealling the promises of God ...such as the promise in EZEK.36 of taking out our stoney hearts and giving us hearts of flesh we are enabled to love God and our neighbors. and this is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which is our freedom. THE LAw of Liberty.I was a slave to sin but in Christ I am freed from that bondage and am empowered to do what was impossible before Gods Gift...and that is to obey God. Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!!

2006/1/14 10:55Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re: LAw of liberty my random thoughts

Amen Brother Frank.

This is the truth. Yet, many, while they profess this truth never come to walk the narrow path that leads to life. Yes the law of liberty comes by following the narrow path that the Spirit of God points to. Jesus warned;

Matt. 7:23 And then I will declare to them, “I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

In Christ
Jeff

2006/1/14 11:58Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi Frank, Jeff

Just to keep the flow of thought together... Could you copy and paste these comment's into the thread where I believe you have wanted it in originaly? [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=9100&forum=35]The perfect Law of Liberty, what does this mean?[/url]

Generally speaking, to add a comment to a ongoing thread just hit the "[b]Reply[/b]" button on any given post.

Thanks, it just makes it better for everyone.

2006/1/14 12:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy