SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Revival Hymn

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Revival Hymn

Well I can't seem to find that revival hymn thread so I guess I'll have to post a new one.

So far Ive downloaded 6 copies and passed them out to some women at our bible study.The problem is that I have the little window with the movie surrounded by the blue windows media frame watcha-call-it stuff!

Now Im downloading the mp4 which is 1 hr 53 min.The video turns out great on the computer if you enlarge the screen but I haven't tried it on a regular DVD burner.Does anyoine know how the DVD looks on a regular DVD burner because you can't enlarge it right?

2006/1/12 15:06
tacklebox

Roanoke Rapids, NC

Re: Revival Hymn

Rebecca5,

If you email one of the guys listed on this thread, they will be able to supply you with a DVD of the Revival Hymn, complete with a title menu.

Go here:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=8878&forum=16&39

2006/1/12 15:17Profile

Re:

What happened is that I downloaded the Revival hymn on DVD and when we tried to play it on the DVD player it said that the disc does not have automatic playback.It says right on the disc that it has high playback capability.

Has anyone had the same problem and I would appreciate any suggestions.

2006/1/12 19:18

Re:

Has anyone out there in sermon indexland have any success in burning the Revival Hymn to DVD???

I just installed a burner in my computer and it says the Revival Hymn is COPY WRITE PROTECTED.

I would like to know so I can stop wasting my time and money.THANKS!!!

Whoever made this Revival Hymn maybe you could fill us in.Thanks again!

2006/1/12 22:23
UNKNOWN

Re:

Quote:

Rebecca5 wrote:

Has anyone out there in sermon indexland have any success in burning the Revival Hymn to DVD???

I just installed a burner in my computer and it says the Revival Hymn is COPY WRITE PROTECTED.

I would like to know so I can stop wasting my time and money.THANKS!!!

Whoever made this Revival Hymn maybe you could fill us in.Thanks again!

I am the one who made the DVD, and I apologize b/c I haven't gotten a DVD copy to the people who are suppose to be making copies for everyone yet. I have been EXTREMELY busy with many things, but I plan to have some time this Saturday to catch up on burning several copies. The DVD is much clearer than the mp4 file, and it has a title menu. Again, sorry for the delay. As far as burning the mp4 to DVD, I have never tried to. If you will email one of the two volunteers listed at the beginning of the RH video thread, they will have the DVD soon to be able to get a copy to you. In keeping with the desire to remain anonymous, I will not be listing my email for copying purposes. Thank you for understanding. I am thrilled at the response this is getting. There are requests coming in from Australia and India now!!!

Glory to God!

2006/1/13 0:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy