SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Babies Are Saved From Abortion When Christians Show Up!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Denny

Virginia

Babies Are Saved From Abortion When Christians Show Up!

Babies Are Saved From Abortion When Christians Show Up!

January 11, 2006

Today a baby was saved from death as Sidewalk Counselors ministered at a Richmond Abortuary. Babies are saved when Christians show up.

Click [url=http://www.lifeandlibertyministries.com/archives/000021.php]HERE[/url] to view the "Partial List of Babies Saved Due to Sidewalk Counseling in Richmond Virginia."

January 11, 2006 - A baby was saved at RMCW. A young young woman drove into the parking lot and then as she walked to the entrance of the abortuary, I called out to her. She stopped and listened to all I had to say. I asked for her to come over and she did. I shared more information with her and she began to cry. She knew we cared and decided to follow me to the CPC. She told the CPC counselor that she "knew the Lord had brought us to her."

During week of Jan. 3-6, 2006 - A baby is saved at RMCW. A CPC client had decided to have her baby killed. She arrived at RMCW for her appointment and encountered our Sidewalk Counselors. She decided to let her baby live and said that it was the literature that we gave her that changed her mind.

Please pray for this outreach.

Dennis Green, Home Missionary

Life and Liberty Ministries

P.O. Box 862

Powhatan, VA 23139

(804) 492-9216

[url=www.lifeandlibertyministries.com]Life and Liberty Ministries[/url]

2006/1/12 11:19Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy