SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : First Website

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

First Website

God has opened this door. And it's at a Perfect time that I created this website.

My whole life has been changed and redirected like 1000 different ways at once. But God is showing me focus and many other things.

I used to think that I had to do 'everyones' responsibility that I had to minister to the entire (which it may be, but has cause me to lose focus of my heart)

I'm called to youth ministry(for this time in my life) and I've been doing like 100 different things at once.

This is a mark in my life for FOCUS on Youth Revival.

Please check out the website for more current updates of God pouring out His Love.

www.first-priority.org (i know I'm not supposed to promote a website, but this means much more than just a 'website' but God doing focus in my life)

As you can tell my 'www' is now this site is well.

I'm moving towards a disiplined solider in Christ. Focused on His Command until I return home.

Please pray for me, and the ministry staff (Ben, Joey) ((we are volunteer)) and the students in the area.

2006/1/9 0:25

Re: First Website

Quote:
I'm moving towards a disiplined solider in Christ. Focused on His Command until I return home.

It's looking good, Josh. Will be praying.

2006/1/10 14:35

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy