SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : I'm new here, so hi

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
flint

I'm new here, so hi

I'm so excited to find this site! The other day I quite by accident found The Revival Hymn video. I could hardly stand under the power of God that filled the room. On Thursday we showed it to our Bible study group, again God was there. It has caused me to get my life back focused on God. Thus my name flint. I lost my husband in June and through that, I'd lost my focus. The video brought back the presence of God into my life. I love God so much and I know His coming is here. I want to be a John the Baptist for God, I'm willing to give it all. If there are other sites this anointed please let me know.

2006/1/7 21:33Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re: I'm new here, so hi

Welcome. It is such a blessing That God has brought those who are willing to shew themselves. I pray ye will find other blessed sites such as thee, though I knew only of a few..

myfortress.org
Jesus-is-lord.com
oldlandmarks.com
livingwaters.com
theoldtimegospel.org
jscm.org
wayoflife.org

There are others also..
letusreason.org
biblepreaching.com
crossroad.to
amazingbible.com
biblebelievers.com
jesus-is-savour.com

2006/1/7 21:53Profile
paula4jc

Welcome sister. As the Lord says seek and you shall find. Glad he leads you to this blessed site.

2006/1/7 22:28Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome sister!

So glad you found SI

Quote:
The other day I quite by accident found The Revival Hymn video. I could hardly stand under the power of God that filled the room. On Thursday we showed it to our Bible study group, again God was there. It has caused me to get my life back focused on God.

That's quite remarkable considering that was just recently completed within the last couple of weeks, the audio has been available for some time now. Praise God!

But, after losing your husband?...
I don't even have words to articulate that...

May this all be a continual blessing to you sister and do let us know if we can be of any help whatsoever.

2006/1/7 22:32Profile
Snowdrop

Welcome Flint, to the site that has become my bible college at home, enjoy the treasures it contains and grow in Faith and love, as you surely will, with every visit here. love to you and all the brethren here, and Thank You Mighty God for all of Your Annointed Pastors, Preachers, and Prophets, and everyone involved in bringing this site to us. Amen,Amen.

2006/1/8 9:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy