SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Answer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SaintNick

Answer

It helps to understand that when the Lord, Jesus Christ left this earth, He , of course, took His body with Him. But He left another body here on the earth....the Church....the Body of Christ.
If the body of Christ isn't operating as we've been commissioned to (See Matt. 28:18-20) then the blood isn't on our hands as individuals, but as the body of Christ. That is why accountability within the church is so important.
Sorry for a quick, short answer, but my daughters birthday party is about to start.

Nick

2006/1/7 12:50Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Answer

Hi Nick,

Welcome, think you wanted this in the other thread. To do so just click on any post within and click the "Reply" button. If you want to copy this over and do so, it would be a great help to keep things cohesive.

Thanks and Happy Birthday to your daughter!

2006/1/7 12:56Profile

Re: Answer

SaintNick wrote:

Quote:
If the body of Christ isn't operating as we've been commissioned to

I beg to differ with you. The true body of the LORD Jesus Christ is active and on schedule. It has been commissioned, and it hasn't stopped since.

I am not talking about the religions of the world who are under the umbrellea of Christianity, no siree.

There is a much greater body in the earth, and the reason why we do not see this right now is because the body is in training. It's on the potters wheel, being moulded and shaped fit for the Masters use. Yes it has been many years, but nothing is new under the sun my friend. When a great move of God comes to a land, just before this is great darkness, men have devised ways to shun God, to push Him far from thier borders. They try to rewrite history by removing Christ. They introduce other teachings and theories other than the creation, all of these things have come upon this world before, our LORD has seen it before, and He will see it again because it is His Will, it is His pleasure.

Before the deluge of Gods Spirit moves upon the face of the earth there must always come this verse:

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Martin Luther will tell you this, the Wesley brothers will confirm it, that the above scripture is true when they went out with the gospel, if it wasn't true than why bother writing a book called, "sinners in the hands of an angry God", the preacher who wrote this must have seen a generation swallowed up with it's own filth and degradation.

Judges 21:25 In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

When people think that there is no God they will do that which they think is right in their own eyes, because they don't want to be held accountable, they want to be their own god. Thats the reason why prayer was removed from school, that scripture is being removed from public places, the ten commandments removed from court houses etc..it's to remove God out of their conscienceness that they may do that which is not convient.

In it's place is sex education at a very young age, homosexuality acceptance at a very young age, evolution, secular humanism etc...everything that is against God is being pushed upon children because they know that if you can teach a child when it's young these things, then they have won the child, as the scripures do not lie, "Train a child up in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it".

Teach a child that there is no God, teach a child that homosexuality is ok, teach a child that we came from a protein mixture billions of years ago, then you have won that child. Thats why children who are Home Schooled do so well, because the parents teach God as apart of their studies. But I feel one day too that Home Schooling will come under attack.

The purpose of all this darkness is to stimulate the light, Jesus said to his desciples, "YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD".

Yes you and I are the light of the world, the more darkness the more that we who are righteous will cry out against it.

Do you want God to stir you up, than darkness will overshadow you, you will be engulfed with it until you begin to cry out to God and kick against it. We must come into a agreement with the light in order to expel the darkness. 2Corinthians 6:14....... and what communion hath light with darkness?

Ephesians 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

I like that don't you?

Karl

2006/1/7 17:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy