SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Passion 06

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
markitats

Springdale AR

Passion 06

I recently attended the Passion 06 Conference. It was Amazing! There were 18,000 college students, with over 1000 different colleges repersented. Be praying for the Passion movement to be able to go internationally. They recently went to Toronto, but that is just the start of them going international. It is a conference for college students to go back to their colleges and homes and change history. This conference had spaekers like John Piper, Louie Giglio, Beth Moore, Tim Huges, The co-founder of xxxchurch Craig Gross, and others. The people that led worship were Matt Redman, Charlie Hall, David Crowder Band, Chris Tomlin, Shane and Shane, Christy Nockles, Shawn Mcdonald, and many others. We also got to see the new movie about Jim Elliot and others called The End of the Spear (which was amazing by the way and it will be released Jan 20 at over 1,200 movie places. We also got to see The Invisible Children movie about aducted children in war-torn Africa.

2006/1/6 15:25Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re: Passion 06

Quote:
It is a conference for college students to go back to their colleges and homes and change history.

Wow...that sounds awesome brother. Oh, may the Lord set our hearts ablaze for Him. And may He grant us the strength "to do all things" (Phil 4:13), whatever that might be...

Oh, Lord...bend us! bend me! For the glory of Jesus and the salvation of men.

2006/1/6 16:31Profile
moreofHim

Re: Psssion 06

I really wish we could have been there! How blessed you were that you already got to see "End of The Spear". I am really looking forward to the movie coming out here.

I, too hope that it sets young people's hearts on fire for His glory.

In Him, Chanin

2006/1/6 17:11Profile

Re:

Louie is an inspiration. I just saw the dvd with the passion cd. God moves through that in an amazing way. The founder of my ministry (well theirs...lol) has teamed up with Passion conferances so I'm somewhat familar with them.

It's awesome to see what God has done through the Passion Conferances.

2006/1/7 19:33

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy