Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : PRAY

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
brentw

Ohio

PRAY

I dont ask prayer very often, but this is heavy for me. I'm 33 and my mom is 52, and she has a spot the size of a egg on her lung. The results come back in 2 days. She is not saved and I know God can use this.....this is tough -thy will be done. When she told me about the spot she couldnt stop crying-shes scared! The doctor thinks its cancer-shes smoked all her life. My moms name is Debi.

Please pray. God IS able! Thank you!

2006/1/4 20:19Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: PRAY

Praying for you and your mother..

ginnyrose

2006/1/4 20:32Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Hello brentw...

I am praying for your mother and this situation.

I Peter 5:7

2006/1/4 20:44Profile
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

I too will hold your mother up in prayer.

Isaiah 28:3

2006/1/4 21:29Profile
CyberCarbon

Oh Lord, God of second chances, Oh Great Physician, Master, Creator of the Universe, Abba Father, Daddy, Oh please Bless Brent W and his Mother, Give the medical personal special skill, insight, and your favor in this matter. Lord in all things related to this medical episode, I pray your hand would be there always, strengthening, comforting, and redeeming. Please Lord redeem this woman Brent's mother physically, mentally, Spiritually and in all things restore her and make her well. Father bind the dark hand that would accuse, attack and cause hurt, Lord post your Angeles around and let them defeat all the evil forces that would cause harm, confussion, doubt, strife, please Father strike them down Master. In all of this I would ask you would draw us all closer to You, and us to you and to each other, anoint us with a double portion of your Holy Spirit, give us all wisdom and understanding and most of all faith..
In the Name of the Father, The Blessed Son and The Holy Spirit. Amen Amen Amen

2006/1/4 23:11Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Dear brother,

My mother had/has cancer as well, having a spot removed from her brain as well as her lung and some other areas... My heart and prayers are with you

2006/1/5 0:57Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

I pray that Jesus will use this circumstance to draw her heart to His. I pray for her healing as well but the critical thing is whether or she is born again. God often uses very difficult circumstances to reach those hard of heart. He has graciously done this for me time and again.

Blessings to you Brent.

2006/1/5 7:29Profile
Roxi

Tallahassee, Florida

Re:

I am praying for you and your Mom.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

His ways are not our ways, but He is good even in circumstances such as this. I pray that God will use this situation to soften your Mother's heart, that she may receive the revelation of Jesus Christ! He is our only hope!

Tiffanie

2006/1/5 10:59Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Thank you all for praying! The most important thing is she'll be born again! She said she was cleaning the bedroom one day and the next she found out shes battling life & death. She realized the importance of what life is I think.
Please keep praying!

We must reach more souls for Jesus! The more we fall in love with Jesus the more we'll love souls!! CH Spurgeon said "you know your born again when you have an overwhelming desire to win the lost"

2006/1/5 12:35Profile
Nellie

Re:

I pray that God will save your Mom, Brent.
There was an old lady who prayed at the Nursing Home today for salvation. God be praised.
May God give you His Strength in this situation, and His Guidance.
God Bless you
Nellie

2006/1/5 12:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy