SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Art Katz is coming to East Tennessee

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

Art Katz is coming to East Tennessee

Hello Everyone! This is just a reminder that Art Katz is coming to East Tennessee to speak this month. He will be speaking at the auditorium at Hiwassee College in Madisonville, Tennessee for 3 consecutive evenings, January 22, 23, & 24th @ 6:30pm. For further information, please contact me at [email protected]. Also, please pray for this event. This is the biggest step of faith I've ever taken. I've initiated this entire event without the backing of any church. I love & miss you all. Dian.

2006/1/4 6:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Art Katz is coming to East Tennessee

We will keep you in prayer Dian, I hope many of SermonIndex can come to this event. It would be great to record this event in audio and video to be put on SermonIndex afterwards. Keep us updated on the progress of this and specific prayer needs. If anyone else is going it would be great to see a reply to this thread.

2006/1/4 8:01Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

It's awesome to hear Dian what Jesus is doing. I pray it will be time of growth and blessing in the Lord. Brother Katz has been a real blessing to me and many of my brethren.

We were hoping he was coming to Washington DC but he got diverted to another place, I believe it was Philly or Pittsburgh.

It's good to see you back on SI. :-D

2006/1/4 17:12Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Art Katz is coming to East Tennessee

Hi Spitfire...!

I will let my parents and my sister know. My parents now reside in central Tennessee (near Nashville), but I also have a sister living in Chattanooga. I hope that they are able to attend!

I will be praying for the meetings.

:-)

2006/1/4 17:38Profile
Spitfire

Re: Art's trip to Tennessee Cancelled

Hello Dear Saints. I'm sorry to have to inform you that Art's trip to Tennessee has been cancelled due to complications with Art's health. Please keep him in your prayers. I'm confident that the Tennessee engagement will be rescheduled, and that Art will come with a double portion for us! I love Ya'll. Dian.

2006/1/11 17:01Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Spitfire...

Thanks for the update. I have already informed my parents and siblings, and they have joined us in prayer for our brother. Please keep us informed of any news that you hear!

:-)

2006/1/12 0:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy