SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Columbus OH Churches?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Columbus OH Churches?

Hello, I have been ghosting SI for a while now, and I really enjoy myself and the biblical preaching this ministry provides;I thank God for it. However, hearing such anointed men of God make me care less for the watered down, Word faith preachers that so dominate the local churches here in columbus(such as Rod Parsley's word harvest church). So i ask in meekness, are there Any on SI from Columbus OH that attend a faithful church with biblical preaching? And if SO, could you tell me the name and give directions? Thanks and God speed to those that are faithful.

2005/12/30 22:14Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Columbus OH Churches?

Would Plain City be too far for you? If not, how about United Bethel Mennonite Church....I do not know how to get there but know it is not too far from town. Since Plain City is a small town, anyone there should be able to give you directions.

ginnyrose

2005/12/30 22:26Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Hey brother, Is Dayton to far away?? I go to church in centerville OH.

BRENT

2005/12/30 22:33Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

Thank you too for the quick replies. I thank God he has touched your hearts for my welfare.

Ginnyrose, I lookd up the church you mentioned:
United Bethel Mennonite Church: 614-873-5112
11342 Lafayette Plain City Rd, Plain City, OH 43064, US
Revise | New Directions
Total Est. Distance: 26.96 miles

Seems to be about 26 miles away according to Mapquest. But if its a faithful church, i don't consider that to far ;-) I'll talk it over with my mother and will hopefully check it out soon probaly as a visitor. Thank you very much

brent, Thankyou for the reply brother. Though Dayton is in another city, please leave the name of the church, and I'll see how far away it is in mapquest, and then consider it; worst come to worst, I'll become a frequent visitor :) Thanks and God bless

2005/12/30 23:10Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Sean,

If you do go there, look up their [retired] pastor Walter Beachy. He is older, in his 60s, a very interesting man. He loves the Lord, His people and especially young ones. He used to be president of Rosedale Bible Institute. You may have to call him and invite yourself to his house, which I am sure he would not mind. And tell him and his wife that Sandra from MS sent you! He should know who that is!! :-)

ginnyrose

2006/1/1 18:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

There is a new re-design of the Calvary Chapel website and there is a great new search tool for churches: http://maps.calvarychapel.com/usa/ or rather browse an google map for churches in your area: http://maps.calvarychapel.com/usa/map.cfm?zoom=12 (just zoom into your area).

2006/1/1 18:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy