Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
brentw

Ohio

Anti-Christ jeans

Anti-Christian Jeans Are Hot Items Among Sweden's Youth

POSTED: 11:11 am EST December 30, 2005

STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- New anti-Christian jeans have become hot sellers in Sweden.

They're known as Cheap Monday and have a trendy tight fit and low price. They also have a logo that features a skull with a cross turned upside down on its forehead.

The logo's designer admits he has a "great dislike" for organized religion and said the logo is an "active statement against Christianity."

The predominant Lutheran Church of Sweden is reacting with a shrug. A spokesman said he doesn't think the logo is "much to be horrified about." But some Christians believe that approach is too soft. One vicar said the logo is a "deliberate provocation" against Christians.

In some cases, buyers have ripped off the Cheap Monday labels, or even returned the jeans once they realized what the logo represents.

2005/12/30 12:27Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Anti-Christ jeans

Prepare our hearts O Lord.

2005/12/30 12:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Two pairs of Cheap Monday jeans, seen at a shop in Stockholm Thursday Dec. 29 2005. Cheap Monday jeans are a hot commodity among young Swedes thanks to their trendy tight fit and low price, even if a few buyers are turned off by the logo: a skull with a cross turned upside down on its forehead. Logo designer Bjorn Atldax says he's not just trying for an antiestablishment vibe. "It is an active statement against Christianity," Atldax told The Associated Press. "I'm not a Satanist myself, but I have a great dislike for organized religion."

2005/12/31 9:49Profile

narrow is the gate.......

2005/12/31 11:21
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: Satanic jeans

Brothers and Sisters:

I am taking it upon myself to Pray for the people involved with this abomination. I am also going to send an e-mail to
[email protected] and [email protected].

The company web page is www.cheapmonday.com
There are some disturbing graphics on this site..

I strongly suggest that everyone who reads this takes 5 min. and also sends an e-mail.
Also pass this information on to your friends/church/family, and have them send an e-mail also. It is not a lot, but maybe if enough people fill his mail box, he might think twice about his choices.
LOL Greg
:-?

2006/1/3 20:45Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

This is the message that I sent to Cheap Monday jeans.

To Mats & Orjan Andersson, as well as all the staff of Cheap Monday jeans.

I can state with absolute certainty that no true Christian has ever done anything to harm or demean any one involved with the creation, manufacture, or distribution of Cheap Monday jeans. It is such a testimony to the complete depravity of the society that we live in, that you find it acceptable to make your living by degrading, and demonizing Jesus the Savior. I will pray that God will open your eyes to the truth before you have to face Him on judgment day, and explain yourselves to Him then.

This may be the only scripture that you ever read,, so please take it to heart.

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at naught thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

In Christ Greg Dagg Edmonton Canada

2006/1/3 23:44Profile

Re: antiChrist jeans

Greg,

Well done. Excellent work. Thank you for this example.

2006/1/3 23:50
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re:

Has anyone else had the time to send a quick e-mail to these folks?
Greg :-?

2006/1/4 20:49Profile
groh_frog

Re:

It appears that even the marketing ads for this company are based off of the idea of rebellion. Isn't that kinda the defenition of sin- rebellion? Not surprising that it can be moved a step forward with such acceptance and such a wide market. Sad to see. I think that even though it's a little more outright (anti-christian), it's no different than rebellion of any other nature. And the consequences will be the same. Something to pray about. Actually, these people are a group to be prayed for.

Grace and Peace...

2006/1/4 21:16Profile
Snowdrop

Re: jeans message

Hi greg, yes i sent emails to both of the addresses, and join also with the Bretheren in prayer about the matter. God Bless you and all the Bretheren, Amen.

2006/1/14 0:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy