Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Kabbalah

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Willo

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Kabbalah

G'day,

I am doing research into the Kabbalah, and wonder if you guys can give any info on it, like beliefs, teachings, people invovled, and how to refute it.

Thanks

2005/12/29 0:02Profile
CyberCarbon

Re: Kabbalah

Well to start, run the name on this website and listen and read what we already have.

2005/12/29 1:25Profile
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

Re:

Hello Brisbane.
Here's another site and info that will lead you in each and every direction on what you are looking for. It's close to home too.
jouko
http://www.spiritual-research-network.com/home.htm

2005/12/29 1:52Profile

Re: Kabbalah

Seek Jesus, forsake the idea of studying such a topic.

Jesus said, Luke 8:18 [b][size=small]Take heed therefore how ye hear[/size][/b]

Why would you want to hear something that is not truth.

Believe me, get filled up with the Holy Spirit and you will KNOW how to deal with this belief when you come into contact with it.

I studied religious teachings and can tell you that it profits nothing for the kingdom of God, it makes your head swell because "knowledge puffeth up", and God can't use you. I had to learn the hard way, take heed my brother lest you fall.

Karl

2005/12/29 10:54
Willo

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re:

Quote:

Healingwaters wrote:
Seek Jesus, forsake the idea of studying such a topic.

Jesus said, Luke 8:18 [b][size=small]Take heed therefore how ye hear[/size][/b]

Why would you want to hear something that is not truth.

Believe me, get filled up with the Holy Spirit and you will KNOW how to deal with this belief when you come into contact with it.

I studied religious teachings and can tell you that it profits nothing for the kingdom of God, it makes your head swell because "knowledge puffeth up", and God can't use you. I had to learn the hard way, take heed my brother lest you fall.

Karl

1) I am filled with the Spirit.
2) Nothing wrong with studying (no intention in converting)
3) Doing street evangelism, it is handy to have a knowledge of the new hip things.

So your concerns are unfounded. My trust, and hope is in the Living God, and He will guide and protect me.

2005/12/29 22:05Profile

Re: warnings and pitfalls

Willo

You misunderstood when I said get filled up with the holy Spirit. There is a vast differnce between receiving the holy Spirit and being filled with it.

I have the holy Spirit too, but I am not filled with Him.

I was merely sharing my experinces when I used to study out different cults, I found my relationship with the LORD to be drying up, till one day I had a box full of my study material and I asked the LORD what I should do with it, and in that still small voice He says, "throw it out". It was garbage night that night and I took it to the curb, it was the best decision I made, and I was blessed for it.

I hope you don't become like me thats all, nothing wrong in warning another brother of the dangers and pitfalls of life's experinces is there?

Karl

2005/12/29 23:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy