SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Narnia- A postmodern path to faith and salvation?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re: Narnia - postmodern path to faith and salvation?

Say Mike (crsschk), when you've gathered your thoughts..... what did you make of the film...... an evangelistic tool? I'd really like to hear your thoughts. :-)

2006/1/1 10:29
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Narina

Quote:
Say Mike (crsschk), when you've gathered your thoughts..... what did you make of the film...... an evangelistic tool? I'd really like to hear your thoughts.

Well this may be a bit disappointing...

Not a movie goer or really a movie watcher for that matter but I did enjoy it. Think my thoughts would be very much in line with earlier sentiments here, that of distinguishing it for what it is and nothing more (In the realm of fantasy/reality) a really good movie!

Is there any reason for the ideas of evangelism or to put it the other way did Lewis incorporate his Christian sensibilities into the script? It is blatantly obvious, especially and of course in the case of Anslon. So I can understand the penchant towards that as a 'tool' perhaps...
Having seen it now will have to go back and reassess what prompted all this here in the first place.

2006/1/1 15:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy