SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : "Heaven of earth..."

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deutsixv23

Plano, TX

"Heaven of earth..."

A sermon by Zac Poonen led me to these verses in Deut 11:18-21... lay up these My words in your heart and in your soul... teach them to your children, speaking of them as you sit down in your home (paraphrasing here, in KJV "sitteth in thine house" - I love the KJV) and when you walk by the way, when you go to bed, when you wake up, that your days may be as heaven on earth.

Our daily walk with Him should be as heaven on earth (should be so if we continuously heed His words and stay in constant communion, which is not a burden but a privilege). I have been medidating upon these words "day and night" and it has filled me with such joy. My days are truly as heaven on earth. My mother-in-law came to visit us for Christmas and she asked me in general, so how's it going? I was so glad I could reply that it was like heaven on earth! She was truly startled, but I really meant it, because God gives us His joy, grace and mercy without measure. Don't settle for anything less, He truly makes our days as heaven on earth.

2005/12/22 19:46Profile
groh_frog

Re: "Heaven of earth..."

Oh, that's from his sermon "heaven on earth" in his "principles of Christian Leadership" series. Zac Poonen is very articulate in helping you to understand not only how to do something, buy why to do it.

Grace and Peace...

2006/1/3 14:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy