SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Foremost Proof of Holiness- Keith Daniel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
hredii

Fresno CA

Re: The Foremost Proof of Holiness- Keith Daniel

Here is some of the sermon.

"There is a staggering passage in the bible. I wonder if you have ever allowed God the Holy Gost to speak to you as if it was God sitting with you looking you in the eyes and speaking to you. I know you read these word I know you heard them, but tonight I dare you no matter who you are to just let it be God and you.
Listen probably one of the most fearful passages in the whole bible certainly one feared books in the bible. And I have quoted this book across hundreds and hundreds of towns and cities over the years the book of James. But the third chapter I want you to listen carefully now. Where God says through this Godly James who staggered the world no one was more reveared not peter not John but then James amongst the early church it was James he was so godly. And he said these words in chapter 3 verse 2. “If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.”
The foremost proof of holiness, the foremost proof of vital reality with God is what? What do you say sir? The way your wife dresses, your child? Giving tithes, never missing a meeting not going to the world, separation from the world? No, Oh no you could dress like a nun and stay in a monastery and you could be wicked. What is your concept of the foremost proof of holiness? Listen to the man through God speaking. “The foremost proof of holiness is a man ability to refrain from entering into any conversation whereby he becomes defiled in the sight of God and man.
Listen again “If any man or woman or child or preacher or missionary. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man in the light he’s been given that is. He is living it, and able also to bridle the whole body. He is in control of whatever the devil aims to try to get at any weak spots in your past or life where he can make you fail morally. You are in total victory over everything God says if you have victory here."

Cont...

2005/12/29 12:35Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

James 3:2-8 “If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.”

Cont....

2005/12/31 13:29Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

"God says. Do you think God exaggerates? Do you know a snake is the only thing you ever find you can compare whose tongue is full of deadly poison? It is an unruly evil if it is not controlled by God the Holy Gost. If it is not controlled by God the Holy Gost nothing in your life is controlled by God the Holy Gost. Nothing, nothing. It is the tip of the iceberg, if there no control here there is no control anywhere God says."

Cont....

2006/1/1 20:50Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Has it ever occurred to you brother, sister, young boy, has it ever occurred to you that the sins you weep over, worry over and groan over you don’t need to come to God about that sin, you need to get victory by grace here. And when you by grace seeking God find victory here daily. You will find the victory over all those things you so desperately want God to deal with. This (The lips) when you have no control here sets the whole fire of your whole sensual emotions going God says. Has it ever occurred to you that you need to seek God desperately? Set a watch of O God upon my mouth. If you don’t pray that daily for your home let alone out there brother sister. I doubt you have any discernment at all about what God wants for your life. If you don’t realize that this makes or breaks my testimony.

Cont....

2006/1/2 15:43Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

This opens the door for all unimaginable sins taking over if I lose control here God says. Multitude of words wanteth not sin. You got control here brother sister? Set a watch of O God upon my lips or I lose everything today beginning with my family concerning a testimony of honor according to James. It is an unruly evil full of deadly poison God says. If it is not controlled what it can do.

After Keith say this he goes into some illistrations that bring out what he is saying in the above.
But this is whare I am going to leave the transcript.

2006/1/7 0:36Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Dose anyone have any comments about how Keith says that the word we speak are the foremost proof of holiness?

2006/1/7 0:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy