SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Doctor's told Dad it could happen any day

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Willo

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Doctor's told Dad it could happen any day

G'day,

I am asking for prayer for my Dad (Geoff Williamson) as the doctors have informed him that he only has one main artery working in his heart, and the muscle is very weak. Plus half the heart appears already dead.

This has created fluid on the lungs for dad which is kinda uncomfortable. But the biggest concern is that the last artery will collaspe which will cause a painful death.

Now my trust is in God, and I know that God will work all things for His glory, I still don't want my dad to die yet, I know his days are numbered as dad put it "I am in the waiting room of God, but I keep moving a little closer to seeing Him".

Please also pray for my family that they will have strength to endure, and also strength for mum, as she faces this.

Thanks for all your prayers.

God Bless

Josh

2005/12/6 4:55Profile

Re: Doctor's told Dad it could happen any day

Dear Josh,

Thank you for explaining this situation so clearly. May the Lord bring you all to a special closeness before your dad dies.

It is wonderful that he is going to God and sounds calm. May he experience real peace in these last days, and be strengthened inwardly as he prepares to face his final moments.

I will bear you to the Lord for His wisdom and faith at this time.

2005/12/6 6:38
martymill

Montreal, Canada

Re:

Dear Josh,

May the Lord keep you and fill you with His peace as you go thru this difficult time. I am blessed your dad's a believer and knows where he is going.

Blessings,

Martin

2005/12/6 7:47Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Dear Josh,

Quote:
"I am in the waiting room of God, but I keep moving a little closer to seeing Him".

...what an incredible father. Brother, my sincerest prayers are with you and your family, for strength and for the peace that passes all understanding...

2005/12/6 9:48Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

Dear Josh,

Blessings to you my friend. Jesus will carry you through this trial. I pray that you see Him as Mike described.

I'm so thankful that his strength is made perfect in our weakness. Peace be with you brother...

2005/12/6 10:10Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Hi Willo...

I am praying for you, your father and your family.

:-)

2005/12/6 10:36Profile
Onfire

The waiting room of God is a tough spot to be in for all involved. No one wants to lose their loved ones. We don't know what time frame we have on earth but when we're in this spot it seems time becomes rushed and there is no more time left.

Be encouraged in your own faith Josh that God is in control of this moment in time and the outcome. Also devote some important time to possibly reading scripture to your dad and encouraging him in his own faith.

2005/12/6 11:01Profile
Willo

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re:

Thank you for all the prayers.

Please continue to lift him up.

2005/12/12 8:19Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy