SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Why Revival Tarries (book reading - 20 sessions)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
tremendous brother, I am glad to see all of this response.

:-) :-D

You know I'm in. 8-)

2005/12/6 13:35
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Praise God,I am really exciting about doing this and looking into some of the pictures and quotes that ravenhill paints for us in his book. May God stir out hearts to renewed prayer and intercession for revival in our life and the world through these readings.

2005/12/6 19:53Profile

Re:

I want to join but I am still searching for the book. :-o My dad says he has two copies of it and I have not been able to find either one. Lord willing I will be able to take part. I have never read the book and am anxious to do so. :-)

2005/12/6 20:00
deutsixv23

Plano, TX

Re:

Hi There!

I see you quote JO Frazer. His daughter Eileen Crossman lives in South Carolina. Her husband Douglas Crossman is probably the best preacher I have ever listened to. Some people say, Eileen is an even better preacher. She will be the guest speaker at a women's retreat that Melenie is organizing in the Fall next year. I first heard Douglas at the AEB in Cape Town where I met Keith Daniel. Eileen was interned by the Japanese in China during WWII for four years.

God bless!

Albert

(My virtual Bible study is doing fine. We're studying the life of Joseph. This book discussion idea is a kind of virtual study. I'd rather study scripture than a book, regardless of how good the book is. However, I'm sure a lot of Scripture will be covered as Ravenhill is so steeped in Scripture)

2005/12/6 21:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Praise God, we already have [b]8 people[/b] interested in doing this study.

2005/12/7 1:12Profile

Re:

Hey, anyone financially short, I'll buy ya the book and send it to you (only in america, cause it could take forever for you to receive it in another country)

Just PM me your address and you'll receive it within the next 5 days of my reply to you.

So, no one will be left out ;-)

2005/12/7 2:01
tacklebox

Roanoke Rapids, NC

Re:

If I get a copy in time, count me in!

When do you think the discussion will start?

-Chris

EDIT: I just saw the original thread - sorry. I got so excited about this I didn't think to look on another thread! :-)

2005/12/7 10:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

We will probably start in a few more days. Everyone can still join in with the first chapter questions without the book. I went and picked it up from a bookstore in town 2 days ago.

2005/12/7 10:21Profile

Re:

I found it! PTL! It was in a box in the basement. :-) I am looking forward to this and will start reading today. When will you post the first questions?

2005/12/7 10:22
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

You can count me in Greg. I own the book and have read it, but it will be good to go back and study with my family from SI :-) .

2005/12/7 11:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy