Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : outreach

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
rocklife

usa

outreach

prayerfully, am mailing tasteful gospel tracts and information to registered sex offenders in local city. Please pray for this outreach and for the laborers, to get into His harvest and Almighty God to bring salvation to sinners. thank you for prayer support, am praying also, I thank God for His love and truth that sets sinners free

2005/12/5 16:23Profile
repentcanada

Re: outreach

Praise God, He will save souls!

2005/12/5 17:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Amen brother, may the gospel reach and transform to the guttermost (uttermost).

2005/12/5 21:12Profile

Re: Outreach

EDIT

Quote:
guttermost

EDIT end

Dear Greg,

With the utmost respect, I would remind you that there are many in 'the church' who commit sex offences, and unless we respect them with the respect that Christ did, when He chose to die for their sin(s), we need not expect to draw them to us or to Him. We need to love them, not mock or despise them.

2005/12/6 6:41
groh_frog

Re:

But we're called to hold eachother accountable, also. Someone else said that "of all the things Love is, Love is not tolerant (of sin)." If a brother in the church is living in sin, it's our responsibility to rebuke them, not sit back and accept the sin. If these are going to church members, it might be a good "hint" that they're doing something wrong.

Grace and Peace...

2005/12/6 8:49Profile
groh_frog

Re:

Oh, sorry, dorcas. My last reply is a bit out of context with the edit you added. I wasn't sure what your reply was in reference to.

Grace and Peace...

2005/12/6 10:37Profile
Onfire

rocklife ~> I was interested to know if your tracts have a human contact information on them. Or are you just putting out the tracts. I was thinking that we need to pray also for those people who may get involved with the offenders. It's important for those involved to be prepared when dealing with very carnal people. Also I would be cautious of anyone feeling the desire to help others when they are not completely freed from bondage as well. It is admirable; however, Christ doesn't send anyone into battle without haing the full armour in place.

2005/12/6 10:50Profile
rocklife

usa

Re:

Yes, I appreciate prayers for those other laborers who are part of this outreach to, its not just me, that is why I ask prayers. Thank you so much, we need all prayer support we can get. I believe this glorious works God gives has been going on at least 2 years or so (with me anyway, hopefully has been going on thousands of years with Him), I do see prayer is most important of all, and pray He guides us about doing all the works related in His ministries.

I pray God leads about these ministries, and other laborers to come along as we sow what we can, and others do their part too. I also pray for our other laboring brothers here, thank you for letting me share this other ministry of our Lord Jesus also

2005/12/8 17:09Profile
rocklife

usa

edit, please forgive

2005/12/8 17:17Profile
rocklife

usa

Re:

Thank you again for all prayer supports, and thank you also Sermonindex and repentcanada and dorcas and everybody, your notes are very encouraging. All glory to God for His loving family, and His good works to do in saving souls. (Yes, believe in Jesus is the only way, we also have good service we can do while waiting for His return, we are servants too) Thanks again

2005/12/8 17:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy