SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Gerhard Du Toit sermons added...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Gerhard Du Toit sermons added...

Some excellent sermons by brother "Gerhard Du Toit" were just added. I have been very blessed by some of these messages and do recommend this speaker very much. He is an faith mission speaker that resides right now in vancouver, canada. You could say he is [b]very[/b] old school ;-)

How to recieve God's deep burden for souls
Life in the Spirit
The Burden of God brings brokenness
The Work of Ministry and the Holy Spiri

you can download more of his messages also here:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=310

enjoy.

2005/12/3 21:00Profile

Re: Gerhard Du Toit sermons added...

Wow, it's great to see more of his sermons being added to the website. I am especially looking forward to listening to the one on soul winning. His messages on prayer have greatly impacted my prayer life. A year ago I heard him in person out in the panhandle of Oklahoma. The most incredible part of our time out there was the morning prayer times with Bro. Gerhard. It was a beautiful time. He really is a man of prayer.

Brother Keith and Bro. Gerhard attended Glenvar Bible school at the same time. Both men are mightily used of God. I pray God raises up young men to follow in their steps or rather in the steps of the Lord Jesus Christ for that is Who these men have followed.

I highly recommend Gerhad DuToit to those who have not listened to him before. :-)

2005/12/3 21:18
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just got more sermons by this speaker up on the site, the sermon titles look great:

A Life of Effectual Intercessory Prayer
Seven Great Themes in the Acts of the Apostles
Under the Unction and Anointing of the Holy Spirit
Wonderful Aspects of the Teaching of Jesus Christ

enjoy.

2005/12/9 21:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Gerhard du Toit works with The Faith Mission in Canada, an interdenominational, international ministry. Originally from South Africa, he was brought up in the Dutch Reformed church and trained as an evangelist there. He has had extensive evangelistic experience in South Africa where his ministry is greatly appreciated. He has also been engaged in convention and evangelistic ministry in the British Isles. He has resided in Canada since 1987.

He is a coveted speaker in church-based conferences and crusades. His intense preaching style greatly inspires and moves the hearts of those who hear him preach. He is a powerful speaker with an authoritative, Biblical message and has been the means of bringing blessing to many people.

Gerhard has a deep burden to see a revival of praying men. Like Jeremiah, his heart burns for an elevated standard of godliness in our day.

--

I am listening to this sermon right now: A Life of Effectual Intercessory Prayer

very excellent teaching.

2005/12/10 19:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy