SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Will Islam Be Our Future?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Will Islam Be Our Future?

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/may/featured_news.gif[/img]

In a recent speech given at the UN General Assembly, Iranian President Ahmadinejad called for the reappearance of a man called "Imam Al-Mahdi." While certain differences exist between the Shia and Sunni Muslim beliefs concerning this "Al-Mahdi", he is viewed essentially by both groups as Islam's primary savior or messiah figure; a global war-lord of sorts, who will usher in the final victory for Islam and the downfall of all other religions and governments.

2005/12/3 18:06Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Will Islam Be Our Future?

The term "MAHDI" is a title meaning "The Guided one". Mahdi is a normal man who is going to follow the true Islam. His name will be Muhammad and his father name will be 'Abdullah. He is a descendant from Ali and Fatima (daughter of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)) so he will be descendant from al-Hasan or al-Husain. Mahdi will be very just and his capital will be Damascus. Allah told us that Jews will master the world two times (we live now 1998 during the first one) and Mahdi will appear between those two periods and will rule through the last one. Mahdi is NOT a prophet but he is the final Rightly Guided Khalifa. Mahdi will lead Muslims to a great victory against the Christian Romans (i.e. All the white Europeans including the Americans). This great war is called al-Malhamah al-Kubrah or Armageddon. It will end up with a great victory to Muslims against Romans after six years. Muslims will take over their capital Rome (this can be any city). In the seventh year, the Anticrist will apear and a greater war will start between Jews and Muslims for 40 days (longer that usual days) and will end when Jesus (pbuh) will come and Muslims will kill all Jews. All people will convert into Islam. Peace will pervade the whole world.

As Muslims, we should remember that the prophecy about Mahdi is one that will come to pass. This prophecy, however, does not absolve the Muslim Ummah from its duty to strive in the cause of Allah, oppose injustice, and seek peace and betterment of human condition. Centuries have passes from the time of the holy Prophet and there is a good possibility that many more will expire before the advent of the Mahdi. Muslims who are negligent in their duty hoping for a savior are committing a grave mistake and are not following the divine decrees ordained in Quran or taught by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

2005/12/3 18:06Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

"We know that this world is being prepared for huge appearances. In a short while there will be a common change, physically and then spiritually."

"Time is now over. All nations and all mankind are being prepared for something that is approaching soon. These are huge events, unexpected huge events."

http://kataragama.org/al-mahdi.htm

--

Brothers and sisters I do ask that you pray for these things that the cloud and viel of darkness be lifted from the eyes of Islam and those that follow this belief system. Many of these things are scary and surely are paving the way for the coming false prophets, false teachers and the false Christ Himself.

Lord keep us close to theyself (1 John 2:28).

2005/12/3 18:11Profile

Re: Islam or China

I am not sure if Islam would be the ruling factor, I think China will play some sort of a roll in the world scene. In every nation that Islam comes in contact with it brings war, death, famine, factions etc... If it wasn't for the oil that these nations have, they would have nothing to offer the world.

The problem with us is that we have become so comfortable in the freedom of the nations we live under.

If we grew up into persecution, persecution would be normal way of life, but because we have not, it is scary to us.

The early church was no different, when James was killed there rose a great tribulation against the church and the church was scattered. Of course this was God's divine intervention to move the gospel to the four winds and the only way to do it is thru persecution.

David Wilkerson wrote in his book the Vision, that he saw from 1973 prosperity to whenever it waned in the 80's, but he also said a false boom would follow before a major recession would come upon the whole world. That false boom was in the 90's and continues today, but that too is waning. In recent years David has changed his stance on calling it a recession, he is now calling it a depression. Though in his book he noted that it wasn't a depression that he saw coming but a recession.

I believe that David received this vision, sometimes man's judgment will add more to the vision than what has been given.

Gloom and doom preachers all across the land want destruction to come upon America, but Christ said to His desciples in His day that they didn't know what spirit they were of when they asked the LORD to send fire down from heaven and consume His enemies.

"God permits what He hates, to accomplish what He loves" Joni Erickson

We need to take comfort in words like because proverbs like these are like apples of gold in pitchers of silver.

The question we need to ask ourselves in this day and hour is, "do I believe God?", the devils believe and they tremble.

Karl

2005/12/3 20:07
groh_frog

Re:

Well, "gloom and doom" preachers, huh? I'm not sure what to say on that note. I'll tell you, however, that I would rejoice in the tribulation that's to come in the end days. Not that I particularily like wars, diseases, famines, and plagues, but the hones truth is that America is falling away, and is far from the Lord. I honestly believe that the world is in decay, and it's "gloom and doom" is imminent.

Now, I don't know much about the end times- I'm a layman by far. But I do know what must happen (and will) to purify this world, and bring it back to our Lord. And I pray that it happens soon, too.

Grace and Peace...

2005/12/4 0:41Profile
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

Re:

Quote:
ow, I don't know much about the end times- I'm a layman by far. But I do know what must happen (and will) to purify this world, and bring it back to our Lord. And I pray that it happens soon, too.

Me too.

Yeah Lord Jesus come quickly. I've had my fill of this perverse and sick world and anxiously await the Rapture of the church, and return of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The Muslims and Chinese can do their thing, the rest of this wicked world can carry on as it is,....my job is to try to reach those who I can and be READY for the Bridegroom.

2005/12/4 12:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy