Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : TASTING GOD'S GOODNESS - Spurgeon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

TASTING GOD'S GOODNESS - Spurgeon

[i]"O taste and see that The Lord is good."[/i]
[b]Psalm 34:8[/b]

Princes would sell their crowns, and peers would renounce their dignities, to have five minutes' fellowship with Christ. I will vouch for that. Why, i have had more joy in my Lord and Master in the space of the ticketing of a clock than could be crammed into a lifetime of sensual delights, of the pleasure of taste, of the fascinations of literature. There is a depth, a matchless depth, in Jesus' love. There is a luscious sweetness in the fellowship with Him. You must eat, or you will never know the flavor of it. "O taste and see that The Lord is good!" Behold how ready He stil is to welcome sinners. Trust Him and live. Feed on Him and grow strong. Commune with Him and be happy. May every one of you who shall sit at the table have the nearest approach to Jesus that you ever had! Like two streams that after flowing side by side at length unite, so may Christ and our soul melt into one, until only one life shall flow, so that the life we live in the flesh shall be no more ours but Christ who lives in us.

2005/11/4 11:07Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: TASTING GOD'S GOODNESS - Spurgeon

Wonderful!

2005/11/23 4:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy