SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God Is Awesome

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ropafadzo

Harare, Zimbabwe

God Is Awesome

Those of you who frequent this place will know Brother Jimm. He is an upright brother in Christ and on this I say testimony to the things Jehovah God through the Holy Spirit made to pass. On the 31st of October at the seventeenth hour at his place in Harare. The Holy Ghost came upon us as he said prayer on all the requests that we made. And faith that is in me is allowing the belief that every area that we prayed on every place that we prayed for will see miracles coming. God has a plan for Zimbabwe and he wants this nation to be Great and he is calling on all who call his name in it to turn trully to the paths that he said they should turn. God has a plan for America and he has designed ways by which His children in this land will cease from such guiltinesses as they have taken to. The God who does not need advertising advises that his paths shall be made straight. He is this same God who was with us yesterday when we supplicated before Him. The same God who allowed me to speak in tounges the first time for the longest time I could imagine. He is the Father, Messiah who yesterday made both of us to cry with such high voices. The God who came upon me and took me by my stomach to fill me up with His Holy Ghost in a manner that allows me to feel happy and anointed this day. OUR GOD IS AWESOME friends.

Yesterday God allowed me to shout his name like I have never done before, he allowed me to pray for Brother Jimm. He allowed me pray for His beloved manservant. And he allowed my toungue to affirm that the promises that he made upon him during his days in America shall come to pass. He allowed me in that high moment to pray for my marriage, my family, my in-laws and everything in these areas that is not well. And he assured me that in Faith everything that I shall ask of Him shall come to pass. OUR GOD IS ABLE. HE IS GREAT. Halleluiah. Words are beyond the things that trully transpired when the Holy Ghost came upon us yesterday. Yet I pray that on this testimony all is made clear by His Devine Provision, he who has ears shall hear. Amen.

2005/11/1 2:00Profile
Ropafadzo

Harare, Zimbabwe

Re: God Is Awesome

Oh Yahwe is Awesome. He is the Father of all creation and he guides those who walk his paths and in so doing willing to leave their lives to follow Him.

The fine details of the testimony I have posted early on are these: When I got to brother Jimm's residence we shared our prayer requests. He had given an expounding on the questions I had for him about the book of Ecclesistes. So he said let us stand up and pray. Yes friends "Stand up and pray." We normally kneel down and pray. But we stood up and prayed. It is amazing, when God wants to anoint something he does not take from any particular law what we are to do in anticipation. Brother Jimm prayed for us. After a short while my head was raised up to Heaven. I could not say a word. Then my arms were again raised up to Heaven. Then after this my face was washed by a rush of fresh breeze. I was forced by this same rush to fall on my knees while I was in that state I was forced to lie on my back for a while and I managed to say "Halleluaih" and I continued to say this for a long while. Brother Jimm was praying all this while. I was forced into a position of lying down on my face. All my limbs were locked. I couldn't move my hands and I couldn't do anything much than say "Halleluiah". After that I started crying at the reality that God was there in our midst. I am not particularly special in my faith. I know God I pray to Him I am willing to let Him take control of my life when I cannot handle the realities. And he does. But for Him to send the Holy Ghost to be in our midst at that time was humbling. I felt so small and I felt so strong all the same. God is Awesome.

When I managed to move I stood up and He said pray for me. I begun and at that moment prayed for a number of areas then I started speaking in toungues. I was moved back to my initial kneeling position and there I fell back. Still speaking in toungues in such an easy way that I could not even hold myself God had taken over. I prayed for Zimbabwe, a country that I was told God has a promise for. I prayed for my workplace, I prayed for my marriage, I prayed for my family wherein a number of demons are ruling. I prayed for Israel. God is Awesome.

Then a prophesy came from God through Brother Jimm that Jehovah God had given me a gift of the Word of Faith. If I pray and ask for anything through God and in faith that thing will be granted. Our Lord is awesome.

I started to cry yet again and for a long while I was in this state. Jehovah God the mighty Father came down and made us both cry. We wept for a while and after that was done we found strength again and all was back to a sweet quietness. Glory to God. Praise God Halleluiah.

2005/11/1 6:21Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

praise God that He has added to His ranks. Hold fast to the faith and the the Spirit of God. be diligent in the searching of the scriptures and in seeking the revelation of these scriptures by the Spirit of God which breathed them.

praise GOD for He is indeed awesome!!!

2005/11/1 10:05Profile
Ropafadzo

Harare, Zimbabwe

Re:

Let's go down by the riverside. For there is where I seat today with the Lord of Hosts, Jehovah God. The birds sing in the trees and the fish of the water swim up and down. The banks are with green grass and the swans in the distant feed. Yonder is a bush and even further, a plain. Across the river are dry plains that extend further into the blinding Horizon. And there...are no promises. And I will not think of anything farther away from here. For here is where the Lord is. This is where he has prepard me to be. I know shortly he will ask of me to go into those plains across the river and fetch things for Him. He is a good master and he never asks of me than I can give. For he is Lord of understanding. A Lord of love. He is not a Lord of pain. So patiently I await.

There are forests to where I can be send and in there are snares and thorns, and scorpions and vernom. But when he sends I want to go. For to his work I live to attend. He shows me mercy now as I sit by this mellowing riverside in the demesne of His mercy and I am not lacking. And by the by, this selfishness that wants me to forget of the harshly plains and the treacherous forests wherein the Lord should send me,(to bring to His demesne all that is lost and with the Cruel One) I want to rend and tear and not let to grow as a canker. The Lord has shown me mercy and in His mercy I have grown. I have learnt to fear Him. I have learnt to fear asking of Him things I cannot trully pronounce with my mouth. He has taught me to love. He has taught me to care. He has taught me worry. Not of things of this world , of things beyond this present horizon. For this Lord is also my teacher. He is also my source and my end. For He shows me kindness love and joy. For this Lord, this Messiah friends is Lord. He is Jehovah and he is Lord of all. Glory to God

2005/11/7 10:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy