SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Issue No. 3 released of "The Old Paths"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Thought lines...

Quote:
For each issue I spend one whole day and really pray that I am led of the Lord as I compile it. At times it is random how I choose things but sometimes God gives me a direct focus for something or confirms it. I pull some information from a great website: www.watchword.org but of course I do alot of searching around for quotes and articles also. But sometimes if someone has mined the resources I love to use that work and progate it more.

Funny, had [url=http://www.watchword.org/pink/ww40b.html]this[/url] lingering in the open task bar for the last couple of days. Great site indeed!

2005/11/4 8:01Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Issue No. 3 released of "The Old Paths"

Greg,

the image on the main page is still the same aswell as here in the topic
"issue no.2 October Edition Available"

a little detail ;-)

2005/11/4 8:07Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

[laughs]ow men...sorry never mind, the old images where still in my cache memory...

2005/11/4 8:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Yes that could be an issue if people do not refresh their cache or refresh the page.

2005/11/7 20:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am happy to annouce that this issue of the Old Paths has been downloaded [b]891[/b] times, that is more then any of the other 2 issues thus far. Praise God and may it continue to grow. I encourage people to print them out and share them with others.

If you want to access the archives of all the issues it is here:
Old Paths Back Issues

2005/11/9 15:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

There are now [b]996[/b] this issue is going to be downloaded over 1000 times this month. I am hoping as each issue comes out it will become more and more popular. I hope people can start to print out and share this resource more.

2005/11/12 19:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just checked and there are [b]1030[/b] downloads of the NO. 3 edition of the Old Paths newsletter! Praise God. This was my goal I was praying for that it would get a readership of at least 1 thousand. I am praying that the next issue will have an 2 thousand readership. Do share it with others and when the email newsletter is sent download and print it off.

2005/11/13 23:02Profile

Re:

Greg,

This was a wonderful issue of the Old Paths! Wow, I was extremely blessed reading it. I encourage any one that hasn't taken the time to read it yet to do so. It is well worth it and one of the things I love the most about it is the shortness of the articles. It is like getting the cream of the crop in digestible pieces. :-) Sometimes I don't have time to sit down and read a long sermon so to have these choice bits from these godly men was tremendous.
The last page was the best for me (and the most marked with my pencil:-) ).
I have printed out copies to give to people and plan to print a few more.

All of the tidbits on praying were very helpful and insightful especially from E.M. Bounds, Andrew Murray, and Hudson Taylor.

I am looking forward to the next issue and pray that God will guide you in compiling it.
"You must GO forward on your knees."-Hudson Taylor.

Thank you for doing this!

Blessings,
Joy :-D

2005/11/15 16:35

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy