Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
And yes, please pray for my wife and kids as she serves the Lord in my absence.

Brother Josh, I am praying and will continue to. What a great update, I know God's will is being done what a mystery! May God's open arms open wide over scotland during this time!

I do encourage people to listen to the "exodus" sermon that I posted earlier in this thread, Josh preached it before he left. I hope Josh is recording the sermons in scotland it would be great to get them up on the site.

Bless you brother Josh. Looking forward to hearing more once you get back and possibly a few pictures.

2005/12/7 13:00Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

Brother Josh! We are praying! Good to hear from you! You have been in my mind and on my heart in prayer. God bless! Yo!

2005/12/7 13:05Profile
disciplejosh

Southern California

Re:

Brother G,
God has definitely put the cd's and tracts to good use already. The bibles were gone in two nights of sharing at the soup caravan.

Thanks for the prayers.

Josh

2005/12/7 17:02Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

Praise God!

2005/12/7 17:35Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Trip to Scotland

Oh man, I've been missing some good discussions on here. I didn't realize you posted about your trip to Scotland, Josh. Our prayers were with you and I'm glad you had such a good trip! [smile]

I hope to go to Scotland to visit Gabbi and the others in Kilmarnock this spring. I have heard so many wonderful reports of how precious the people are there. I hope to get to meet them too. [smile]

2006/1/6 12:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy