SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetins from MO

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
makrothumia1

Greetins from MO

Hello to all,
My husband (Alan) and I go under the name of makrothumia1; which is the greek word for longsuffering or forbearness. This is the work that we see our Father doing in our lives, and we bless Him for it. We have six children; one married and one special needs child (ages 11 to 22),...and are enjoying the fruits that come from God reigning in our home. We are enjoying the insights from the different saints on this site, and might drop in from time to time. We were first drawn to this site, because of Jeremy Hulsey (he lives near us) and then being blessed by a visit from Brother Greg Gordon.

Blessings to all
In HIS HOPE,
Dina

2005/10/6 16:02Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: Greetins from MO

Hi Dina,

Welcome to the site from a fello Missourian. ;-) Please look around and check out the featured sermons.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/10/6 16:11Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Wonderful!

Welcome Dina,

So glad you found the site, there is indeed a tremendous range of insight to glean from, be challenged by and to grow in. Hope to hear more from you guy's in the days ahead.

2005/10/6 16:20Profile
ruhappy

hi, my name is vyki and my husband and i have 8 children. ages 27 to 4. 2 are grown and 2 have special needs. we also have 8 grandchildren so far.
i love to hear the preachers on this site.

2005/10/6 16:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Bless you Dina and Alan, great to have you on the site and I look forward to the things that you will share as God permits. Bless you and hope to see you soon also one time to fellowship.

2005/10/6 18:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy