SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Thabkyou foryourprayersCan you pray that I will obey God as I am trying or want to even thou I fail

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Thabkyou foryourprayersCan you pray that I will obey God as I am trying or want to even thou I fail

Can you pray for my housemates and the people that I am living with , We have a cross on the front of our house. I just want jesus to get all the glory in my life and me not to.
Can you pray for a deeper passion for Jesus and his word and that I will get more christian music in my life.
Can you pray for all our Freshers at Cu and that I will be able to speak all that God is sharing to me and that there will be no barriers and that I will be humble.
Can you pray that I will fast when god tells me and eat when I need to to and that we will have enough money to get through the year I want to fully relly on god as I know I do not have the money. Can you pray that I will evangelise and that We will get a new team of evangelists out on the street in canterbury as are poor friend john who use to go every saturday is gone and there is nobody to replace him. We need a constant witness on the streets in canterbury. Can you pray for the homeless aswell. That I will have abundance of money to give to them and that I will not have a hard heart and faith. Can you pray for purity.

2005/10/6 11:59Profile

Re: Thabkyou foryourprayersCan you pray that I will obey God as I am trying or want t

Dear Dom,

This is a good list of things to pray for - good things to pray for. Thank you; I will pray.

2005/10/6 19:50
Ropafadzo

Harare, Zimbabwe

Re:

I cannot quite understand your circumstances but I will say your name in my prayers tonight. I know God understands you.

2005/10/9 6:49Profile
dullrainbow

Iowa U.S.

Re: Thabkyou foryourprayersCan you pray that I will obey God as I am trying or want t

Bless your heart, I will pray. God the Father is familar with Canterbury.

2005/10/9 12:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy