SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : A Hamburger a month?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 A Hamburger a month?

A brother mentioned on the forums earlier that it only takes a very little to become a supporter of this website and ministry to help keep 100,000's of messages going out across the world for free. He brought it down to a practical example that you can support this ministry in an effectual way for just $5 a month which is equivalent to a hamburger a month.

If many people participate in this fashion much will be able to be accomplished. Please support this ministry if you feel God leading you to this is just to make people mostly aware that there is a need and there is an support option for you to help.

I made this image after the brother mentioned that imagery a long time ago:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/partner_burger.gif[/img]

If you want to pursue this go here:

[b] https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/donations/ [/b]

and choose one of the partnership options to use your credit card and signup for a monthly deduction of one amount of $5 or more. Thank you for your support of this ministry. Any questions and comments are welcome.

I am praying for [b]50-100[/b] new subscribers to join with this ministry as I take steps in further outreaches such as CD distribution, etc.

2005/10/3 11:02Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: A Hamburger a month?

Hey Greg...!

Thanks for the heads-up. This is a great idea.

:-)

2005/10/3 15:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I hate to even mention the need for funding for this ministry but it is a reality. I hesitate so much to even open my mouth about these things but something of wisdom says its wise to let a need be known. there are many ways this ministry is expanding and I am praying that all the needs will be met. All it takes is ALITTLE support from each member to allow this ministry to reach MANY more people. Please consider even a small amount, it would be great to see more "monthly" donors, even 50-100 giving $5 would go a LONG way to seeing these messages go onto Radio, CD's, etc. As this ministry becomes non-profit also soon I pray that will open the doors more for contributions to be made.

2005/10/3 15:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for those who have responded thus far.

2005/10/3 21:31Profile
Kadmiel

Florida, U.S.A.

Re: A Hamburger a month?

Dear Greg,

I absolutley love the image you have of the hamburger. So very true how all of us blow $5.00 or more a month without even thinking of it. I also noticed how very humble and sensative you were in asking for help to further this ministry. You have a soft and sensative spirit brother. It's great to not only be a member and part of this body of christ on sermonindex but also, it's a privelage to be a part in donating to this ministry each and every month. I will join with you in prayer that others may follow in donating as our Lord would have them to. The Lord bless you in all that you do for all of us here at sermonindex.

2005/10/3 22:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

There is still much of a need to have more support for this ministry to grow and reach many more with these resources. Thank you for all that are supporting. Prayerfully this ministry will be going non-profit in the next few months. And charitable in the next 6-12 months, that will definetly open doors for more support and people to get involved.

2005/10/20 10:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy